GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

FS: Part Out - APR, 034, Southbend, OEM

Prices do not include shipping. Parts as pictured. Discounts if you purchase multiple items. Aftermarket: APR Front Sway Bar - $100 SouthBend Stage 2 DD Rebuild Kit (Brand New Clutch Disk, over $200 from SB) - $100 1/2 034Motorsport Deadset Kit (6 bushings, 3 bolts) - $50 GTI License Plate -...
  2. F

FS: APR K04 Turbo Kit, APR Front Sway Bar, Neuspeed, WALK, and more

Hi all, I recently moved and started a new job/career. This career entails no speeding tickets, so I've decided to slowly part away some of my most prized possessions. Here's the list: APR K04 Turbo: Sold APR Front Sway Bar: This comes with all needed for installation. The paint is...
  3. F

Review: 034MOTORSPORT STAINLESS STEEL SUBFRAME LOCKING COLLAR UPGRADE KIT

About two months ago, I decided that I was fed up with my half-crushed Tyrolsport Deadset Kit and decided to go ahead and buy the 034Motorsport Kit. History: When the Tyrolsport Front Deadset Kit originally came out, I was very quick to order and install it. During the initial install, I had...
  4. F

Loud pop then no boost

Was driving spiritedly under full boost (DM stage 2+) and heard a pretty loud pop, then suddenly had no boost for the remainder of the drive. No CEL or EPC. Car drove like an NA 4 cylinder, slightly louder than before, much slower. :D Ended up being the intercooler hose that popped off on the...
  5. F

FS: Ed's R20 Side Skirts, Ed's Euro R20 Headlight

Hey all, I'm moving and would like to sell some parts I never got the chance to install. I've got Ed's Golf R Side Skirts which I have primed and are ready to paint. I also have the right Ed's Euro Golf R Headlight, WITH 35W Ballast and Morimoto 3Five 6000K Bulb included. Plug and play, ready...
  6. F

FS: APR RSC 3" Cat-Back (w/ Shipping)

Sold!
  7. F

FS: HPA, VWR, AWE, 034Motorsport

FS: AWE Turbo Outlet Pipe, 034Motorsport Billet Dogbone and Subframe Mounts Got a few things to sell. :thumbup: 034 Subframe Mounts: Brand new in packaging Price: $40 shipped (From 034 is $60 + Shipping)...
  8. F

Passenger Side Window

Hey all, My passenger side window has stopped functioning correctly (been a few months now actually) because a sudden Florida rain shower got it soaked. The dealership told me it was the motor and said it was because the sensors were going crazy. Is it manageable to replace the motor myself...
  9. F

FS [FL]: CTS Turbo 3" Catback Exhaust

Sold!
  10. F

FS: Unibrace XB

Retails for $355 + shipping. http://unibrace.com/product/series-xb/xb/ I'm selling it for $250 shipped. SOLD
  11. F

Mini VWR Subframe Mount Review

I After my issue with receiving a rusty and dirty subframe mount, APR quickly took care of me and sent me a new mount with overnight Saturday air delivery. I got them the next morning (shipped at 5pm) and decided to install them. I was hoping to get away with not having to drop the subframe...
  12. F

Do not buy VWR products from APR

I bought this subframe mount before I read about VWR's statement on this recent Cyber Monday APR VWR sale. Thankfully I did not buy the VWR Coilovers that I was thinking about buying. See for yourself:
  13. F

Total Power Steering, Brake Assist Failure

Hi all, I'm experiencing an "ESP Error" everytime I start the car, with a brief moment of no power steering, and no/limited brake assist. What usually happens is that the power steering and brake assist happen for less than a second, and then I have no TCS or ESP for 1-2 minutes while driving...
  14. F

CSB Infiniti G37

Delete Delete
  15. F

Review: 034Motorsport Billet Dogbone Mount for MkVI Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R

Purchased this dogbone mount about a month ago. I had been wanting to upgrade the dogbone for awhile since my other mounts are ugpraded, and I could physically move the stock dogbone mount by hand. Install: Super easy. Took no more than 15 minutes. Performance: Shifts are more precise. The...
  16. F

WTB Engine Cowl Weather Stripping & Hood Insulator

I lost these and would like to purchase them. The rain cowling weather strip below the windshield, and the under hood "fire blanket". Would do $50 shipped for both. Also looking for a white CW passenger fender...
  17. F

APR Carbonio Stage 2

APR Carbonio Stage 2 (sold) I have an APR Carbonio Stage 2 (only stage 2 section) for sale. I need the money to pay for a new ECU. It is gold wrapped but I can take off the tape if needed. There is no discoloration. Would do $160 shipped CONUS, will consider shipping internationally for...
  18. F

Fried ECU - VW Blames it on Equipment

I need help. I'm getting screwed by VW. I have had an aftermarket subwoofer and Ed's aftermarket HIDs along with LEDs since February. VW is blaming my lights and subwoofer for a fried ECU. They want to charge me $1900 for new ECU. How could that cause my ECM to be fried?! How can they...
  19. F

Review: Golf R Shocks and DG Springs

Hey all, I've been on Golf R Shocks with DG Springs for about 3 months now. Previously i had stock shocks with the DG springs. It's a positive difference. I could feel less body roll just coming out of my garage as soon as I installed the shocks. The car feels more stable, more predictable...