GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. joshgolf2.5

air suspension compressor

selling my brand new viair 440c. brand new, still in the box with all the necessary hardware to run. 180 obo. text me if you interested 2019164236 trying not to ship, but willing to meet somewhere near north jersey/tri state area. BUY THIS!:thumbup:
  2. joshgolf2.5

air swap!

I'm swapping my coilovers this weekend for my buddies air :D! Just wanted some feedback/advice for what i need/should buy before the swap. We're legit just swapping everything from one car to the other. He has a mk5 and i have a mk6. Please feel free to chime in on what you think i should...
  3. joshgolf2.5

RML SNOWFLAKES

-$1200 with nitto neogens 225/40/18 60% thread left -curbage on one wheel, fixable -dime sized gash on the inner barrel of one wheel, doesn't leak air. These wheels are beautiful and are in decent shape! Just trying to change my look for next season! Willing to trade! so shoot me offers! PM ME
  4. joshgolf2.5

some goodies for cheap! North NJ

I need these parts gone by wednesday...so make me an offer...anyone in bergen county especially! going to h2o, and i need this money! -JOM Badgless grille for 50$ including the notch which is already painted UG -mk6 golf diffuser, colormatched UG 80$ -cobra radar (retail 115$) ill sell for...
  5. joshgolf2.5

FT jom badgeless grille

Really looking for trades for a stock golf grill It's got a United grey hood notch as well In the North NJ area (Bergen County) PM ME!
  6. joshgolf2.5

h2oi

just finished the h2oi video! check it out guys...better late then never...big shoutout to Mike Cruz for helping us finish this video off. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPPD5MwGyFo&feature=youtu.be&hd=1
  7. joshgolf2.5

selling gti exhaust/diffuser

for 200 obo for the diffuser and exhaust with the piping if you want to run it with a golf/tdi...located in north jersey..bergen county to be specific..
  8. joshgolf2.5

FEELER:RML Snowflakes 18"

18x8.5 Rml Snowflakes with 225/40/18 nitto neogens two wheels have very minor curbage..stupid toll booths :mad: Just a feeler on what people are willing to trade...
  9. joshgolf2.5

mk6 gti/diffuser

Selling my stock gti exhaust/diffuser as a combo for 200$ obo not trying to ship, local to north jersey PM ME:thumbup:
  10. joshgolf2.5

UG color matched diffuser!!!

i got a UG color matched rear diffuser, looking for 150$ local pickup, im in North Jersey! pm me for offers! nothing wrong with it just got a new gti setup and wanna get rid of this!:w00t:
  11. joshgolf2.5

some pics from dotd

just posted a whole lot of pics from this past weekend from dotd www.throwthevee.com
  12. joshgolf2.5

FS Diffuser

MK6 golf 2.5 color matched united grey diffuser pm me with offers! tri-state only and willing to meet up for sale i can send pictures if your interested!
  13. joshgolf2.5

WTB: mk6 gti diffuser

and/or trade for my golf6 UG color matched diffuser;;pm for details:thumbup:would like to stay local North Jersey
  14. joshgolf2.5

Bergen Comm. College

idk if you guys have hear of it but i started this little meet last fall and so far its been a success. The turnout varies from 10 cars to 40 just depending on what crews come through but if your bored tonight def check it out. Well be there on the upper deck or on one of the side lots at...