GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

FS: OEM Euro LED tails with rear fog

SOLD Clean set of LED tails with rear fog. Comes with adapters. Used for only about 5000 miles and car was always garaged. No flaws and work perfectly. Asking $500 plus shipping to CONUS.
  2. A

APR Carbonio intake For TDI

Hardly used intake for TDI. Approx 5000 miles on it. Filter is still in great shape. Asking $200.
  3. A

Anyone running the APR intake?

If so, what did you do about the little hose underneath the stock box that the carbino doesn't have a spot for?
  4. A

Random PM

Any one get a random PM from a chick named Destiny?
  5. A

Curt tow hitch for TDI/2.5

Great condition, used for bike rack only. Come with receiver, no tow ball, and all hardware to mount. I'll even print out the instructions and toss em in. Asking $75 plus shipping.
  6. A

E-brake handle removal

Just got a new ebrake handle, can't figure out how to switch em out. Thoughts? Thanks!
  7. A

I think the dealer overfilled my TDI last oil change

Where is the overfill line? The notch or the bulge at the top? Work order states 5L was put in the vehicle, I asked him twice and he said its correct. Please help!
  8. A

Check engine light....round 4

Taking my car to the dealer for the 4th time tomorrow for a check engine light that comes on every 2000 miles. It has to do with the EGR/MAP stuff. I really hope they don't dick me around, I'm going to demand that they keep the car until they are 100% sure its fixed and I want a loaner. I have...
  9. A

OEM Golf ball shift knob

SOLD!!! Golf ball shift knob for manual trannys. Part number 1K0 064 285 G. Comes in original box, on a scale of 1-10, it's an 8-8.5. First $100 gets it.
  10. A

Ed's Bi-Xenon reps black with 10 LEDs

Sold! I don't need to tell you guys about these lights, you have read all about them already. Good condition, no scratches, no cracks, all LEDs, blinker bulbs and high beams work great. Comes with Morimoto D2H 5000k HID kit. Fitment is awesome. Asking $400 shipped OBO.
  11. A

Check engine light came on and guess what...

My dealership can't find the problem. They say it seems that it has something to do with the EGR or the particulate filter but when they test both it comes up that they are working properly. And they don't want to just start replacing parts because its a warrany issue and they have to show...
  12. A

Slimline LED DRL for TDI

I have seen these a couple times on here, and TMTuning is out of business. Does anyone have the part numbers so I can try to find them elsewhere? Thanks.
  13. A

R20 reps with LED for sale $350

Selling my R20 rep headlights with LEDs. Lights are in great condition, only used 2 months and less than 5000 miles. All LEDs work, comes with everything except HID kit. I'll include the grommet for the headlight dust cover.
  14. A

Just installed Eds rep headlights, not happy with light output

I just put in Eds headlights and I put the morimoto 35 watt 5000k kit in. I'm not happy with the light output. I have tried every way to adjust them and there is still a low light spot in front of my car. Maybe in crazy but do you guys have any thoughts? I have attached two pics to show the...
  15. A

Stupid **** at Starbucks

Yea, just ask Trayvon Martin about stand your ground... Too soon?
  16. A

Stupid **** at Starbucks

"Needless to say, it will come out easily and Maryana as I found out was her name after I photo ID'd her will be paying for it. Possibly a detailing job as well." Bingo, I know how to read...
  17. A

Stupid **** at Starbucks

Um, if the cops know who she is, why are they not serving her with a hit and run citation? That happened to me and she got her license pulled and a 1000 dollar fine.
  18. A

FS - Golf LED taillights inside set only w/fog

Due to a shipping snafu, I have an extra set of LED tails for the hatch only. They are cherry red with rear fog. Never been used, does not come with adapters. Looking to get $200 shipped obo.
  19. A

So I searched and searched...

And came up empty with my problem. I installed my new LED tails yesterday and did the wiring for the rear fog. Rear fog doesn't work yet (VCDS) but does not come on when car is in reverse. I drove last night with the lights on and had the usual light out warning. This morning, I had a DRL out...
  20. A

ECS adapters for LED tails

I just bought some OEM tails from ebay.de but with no adapters. Has anyone used the ECS adapters that claim no coding needed? Thanks in advance.