GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. -J.M.G.-

THULE K-Summit K23 Snow Chains new

New, never used. Product Features: Unique external-only fit provides total alloy rim protection and eliminates mechanical interference with ABS, braking, steering or suspension components Patented self-tensioning and self-centering system automatically tightens the chains as you drive away...
  2. -J.M.G.-

Brembo GT 328 x 28 cod 1A26024A Audi / Volkswagen / Seat

Brembo GT 328 x 28 (cod 1A26024A), slotted floating disc with 4 pistons and Alu bell plug & paly for the Golf GTI 5-6, mountain with oem wheels ( 17/18 ) without need any spacers. Bought new by me, used for 25000 km. Kit P & P that does not require adaptations and no spacers even with the...
  3. -J.M.G.-

FS:APR RSC DOWN PIPE 76mm / 3" KAT 200 cell for all 2.0 TSI TFSI CD100013

APR RSC DP with 200 cell Kat 76mm / 3" Mounts on all 2.0 TFSI / TSI (A3, S3, Leon, Octavia, Golf 5 and 6 ...) with transverse engine For 2.0 TSI (CCTA / CCZB / CBFA) & 6MT DSG Dp Code: CD100013 It made 3000 km, without taking salt / snow. It 's perfect with all the adapters to mount on...
  4. -J.M.G.-

FS: MILLTEK RACE CAT BACK CATBACK 3" / 76 EXHAUST GOLF 6 GTI SCIROCCO R SSXVW145

Cat back Milltek race 3" Mount on the original DP Fits MK6 Golf GTI and Scirocco R Codes: SSXVW145 MSVW367 (Standard Downpipe Adapter) MSVW352 (Central muted) MSVW353 (Terminal) MSVW354 x 2 (Silencers) It 's really like new, has traveled 3000 km, no snow / salt. I have also Dp...
  5. -J.M.G.-

NEW TyrolSport Brake Caliper Stiffening Kit Volkswagen/ Audi

New, never mounted TyrolSport revolutionary new Brake Caliper Stiffening bushings prevent the caliper flex inherent in the stock rubber-bushed design. This flex leads to uneven pad wear and rotor deposits under hard usage. An inexpensive way to upgrade the feel/performance of the stock brake...
  6. -J.M.G.-

+ 4mm Wheel spacers 5x100 / 5x112 + Ball Seat Bolt Kit NEW

I sell new Wheel spacers + 4mm 5x100 / 5x112 + Ball Seat Bolt Kit 2 spacers + 4 mm / 15 cm diameter + 10 bolts Complete kit for two wheels, comes with everything you need to install spacers on your OEM Volkswagen / Audi wheels 80 USD shipped
  7. -J.M.G.-

H&R springs Golf GTI / GTD MK VI incl DCC Cod 28988-1 with ABE omologation

I sell H&R springs for Golf GTI / GTD MK VI incl DCC Code Black 28988-1 With ABE omologation -25 Mm in front -30 Mm rear Have traveled about 10,000 km, almost all highway, never on the track. They are like new. 239 USD shipped
  8. -J.M.G.-

Roll Center Joint

Anyone know this attacks Raised Hub The standard front suspension geometry is critical for the lowering of the car: the working angles of the suspension is calibrated to the original structure and lowering causes a excessive rolling over and a work corner incorrectly. The use of the attacks...
  9. -J.M.G.-

Upgrade brakes GOLF GTI MkVI for Track Day

I would like to improve braking system in my GTI MK6 for drive on track day without overheating problems ... I state that I will not upset the system, I'd try to keep the original calipers and improve everything around them ... If I'll see that I can not get good results may also replace the...
  10. -J.M.G.-

Hello at all Golf mk6 users from Italy!!!

Hello everyone, My name is Jacopo and I write from Bologna. Friday I'm going to pick up a white GTI 3-door MY 2010. Having had a long adventure with a 2006 Impreza STI prepared by track day, I decided to switch to a car a little more sober and quiet as the Golf GTI but I'll prepare to make...