GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

RossTech Micro-Can Unlmited VIN

SOLD RossTech Micro-Can unlimited VIN - used twice. $206 shipped USPS priority. A non-ridiculous OBO will be considered. PayPal buyer pays 3% fee if not “gifting.” If you want pics, let me know...it’s a cable. I’ve sold stuff here, GolfMK7, and VWVortex under the same name. Shoot me a pm so...
  2. O

WTT: My MK7 Austins for Your MK6 Lagunas

MK7 Austins - not a scratch/mark. Looking to trade for some MK6 Lagunas in the local Southern Miss, S. LA, S AL ish area. PM me for details so i'll get the notification. Thanks!
  3. O

F/S US OEM Tails

I threw them away....
  4. O

F/S Ross Tech Cable Micro-Can

*****SOLD****SOLD***** USB Style Micro-Can, no cable wears/frays - $200 Shipped.
  5. O

FS: Eds Non LED OEM Style Headlights

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD...
  6. O

The Official Gun Thread

Picked up a 26 today from a guy off Armslist. Little bro the my Glock 19.....or should they be cousins, since one is austrian and the other is american?
  7. O

The Official Gun Thread

anyone here have an M&P shield 9mm? If so, how do you like it? I've been searching high and low for one for a couple of months now....def would be easier with cc instead of the G19.
  8. O

The Official Gun Thread

Yay. something to read now. My collection: Glock 19 Gen 4 Glock 17 Gen 3 Walther P22 (fun fun fun) Ar Custom Build 1 (Working on AR Custom Build 2) Looking to pick up an M&P Shield for my EDC CCW
  9. O

Explain your User Name.

oh snap zombies! run!
  10. O

Dr. Dre Beats Studio RED SOX Edition

SOLDDD Got a set of Dr. Dre Red Sox Edition Beats Studio. Can't find them much of anywhere. These were used about 3 times during my flight and never used again. Have ALL packaging. They are pretty much NEW and alway placed back inside the box. No trades. $200 + shipping + 3% for Paypal. (yes...
  11. O

Anyone seen this?

Discuss. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZe-lsjxzqQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player - sent from my phone...probably on the toilet.
  12. O

F/T and MAYBE F/S OEM Door Pocket Umbrellas

SOLD THEM BOTH. KEEPING THE LAST ONE.
  13. O

F/S Door Pocket Umbrella

SOLDSOLDSOLD Opened to check it out. Never used in rain. Have 3....only need 2. $45 shipped.
  14. O

Plac's DIY intercooler thread has vanished...WTF??!?

:bellyroll::bellyroll: spot on
  15. O

Recommendations on windshield replacement company?

Safelite is decent. I had them repair my windshield in BR and finally got it replaced hear in GPT when a rock came up.
  16. O

Vag-Com Back to Stock...

i have some of Ed's lights and Euroswitch and plan on selling the lights but...i lost all my records on what coding was before all of this. I'd like to go back to halogens (for the time being and use the euroswitch).... my question is...any way it autosaved anywhere? i don't recall hitting a...
  17. O

Plac's DIY intercooler thread has vanished...WTF??!?

:thumbsup: i didn't like him. He had a "holier than thou" presence. Therefore, i did not care that he left.
  18. O

FS: Motorola Droid Razr M (Full Screen Phone)

Price: $350 + Shipping (Save $150 off full price!) Paypal only. What? Droid Razr M Condition: Newish w/Clean ESN. 3 weeks old. Small scratch on lower rear but no drops! Why? Switched providers. Need to cover ETF Fee. Included: Box, Original charger, literature
  19. O

FS - Ed's OEM Style Headlights w/LEDs

SOLDDDDD! UPDATED PRICE!!!! $500 SHIPPED IN THE USA!!! WILL NOT NEGOTIATE. Due to the size of the box shipping is pretty high. FS It's time to sell them as i'm itching to order a different set and cash always helps! What Ed's OEM Style Chrome w/LEDs lights. (see option 4 in his thread)...
  20. O

FEELER FS/FT Ed's NEW Style OEM Lights with LEDs

FS/FT Feeler. What Ed's OEM Style Chrome w/LEDs lights. (see option 4 in his thread). Lights go for about 610. I'm looking to sell for $550 without bulbs/ballasts or straight trade for option 1....or if you want to buy me option 1 then ill send you these :D:D:D. Why? Looking to get the option...