GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Help with LED/better headlights for a MK6 w/reflector housings

I've long sold my 2011 GTI, but a friend recently picked up a 2012 TDI Golf and I'd like to help him replace the AWFUL reflector housings w/aftermarket LEDs which the previous owner had installed. Been out of the community for quite some time, so I'm not sure where to source the replacements...
  2. L

WTB ASAP LOCAL MD/VA/PA/WV -- OEM Downpipe CCTA

Need a CCTA Downpipe ASAP. Already have the stock catback. Needed this like last wednesday. :eek:
  3. L

FS: Thule Aeroblades, Echelon bike mount, wheel-on mount, fit kit, feet

I will have to look at the product boxes to get the exact model numbers and bar lengths. Nothing wrong with this setup at all. 3 locks w/one key included. Light wear on mounts and bars. on car for about 1 year. Currently off car and ready to place directly back on a 2 door Golf, so Local would...
  4. L

Trading in the GTI. Exhaust, intake, etc.

Going to trade the car in, need to sell off some parts. LOCATED IN HAGERSTOWN, MD - 21742 Zip Code Here's what I'm looking to sell so far: -APR Stage 1 & 2 Carbonio intake - SOLD -Eurojet V2 Turbo back w/custom electronic cutout welded on the 'test pipe', high flow cat pipe, and will include...
  5. L

Mk6 vs. a few cars

I haven't had this much fun since I had my 350whp SRT-4 about eight years ago. Recently it seems like every other performance based car driver wants to screw around. These are just a few. I really don't patrol the road looking for races - I actually drive for mpg usually. Trailblazer SS Last...