GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS: Catted SS APR 3" Mid-pipe

Hey guys, I have for sale a Catted APR 3" Mid-pipe that is compatible to a 3" Downpipe of your choice on your MK6 GTi or MK6 Golf R. This part came off of my MK6 Golf R when I had it. Price: $350+Shipping Pictures: https://ibb.co/bJXSHa https://ibb.co/bzPJOF
  2. S

E92 V8 M3 DCT vs APR Stage 2+ MK6 Golf R

Hey guys, Been a while, so today I went out to a meet I started and gathered some nice rides. One of the many races I had involved an M3 that was DCT. 1st run: 50mph roll, and beat him pretty bad b/c he didn't hear the honks. 2nd run: 60mph roll and by 100mph I already had him by like 1 car...
  3. S

APR Stage 2+ Golf R vs Pony Cars

Hey guys, So like I mentioned I would be running more cars this week and I did so tonight. I ran some pony cars and it was A LOT OF FUN! So my buddy with a 5.0 and I have been wanting to run for a while and we never had a chance to. So tonight we meet up at a local car gathering called biff's...
  4. S

Golf R vs The World! ;)

Hey guys, Went out last night to a car gathering I organized with a good group of nice cars. I was in my Golf R it is APR Stage 2+ and in this group of cars were Supra's, GTR's, Camaro's, STi's, corvettes, etc, etc.... Z's as well. Lets get to the runs and who I raced and how I did against...
  5. S

Cobb 335Xi vs Golf R Stage 2+

Hey guys, So tonight we went out a friend of mine and myself to finally settle the score and see who's fastest! ;) My car is Apr Stage 2+ on 93 pump gas map His 335Xi it's awd not the rwd version and his mods are: intake, Downpipe, full exhaust, and Cobb Flash 1st run: 45-85mph had to let...
  6. S

2011 WRX Stock Vs Golf R Stage 2+

Hey guys, So where do I start? A while back I had a bone stock Golf R and my girlfriend a bone Stock WRX. We ran several times both stock vs stock. 40mph run up to 100mph I lost by like 3 cars or so. And from a 60mph roll up to 110mph or so I lost by 1 car length. So, it was time for a...
  7. S

Evo X Cobb Stage 1 vs APR Stage 2+ Golf R

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM3BTsQZcNs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITRyXjktOeQ Pretty close runs... in the first video it shows that the Golf R might of pulled up top. :) Evo X Stage 1 Cobb AP w/ intake are pretty quick... so the Golf R did very well in my opinion.
  8. S

Stage 1 Golf R vs Stage 2 MK6 GTi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSvf75OmaXY&feature=player_embedded Watch the vid. Discuss...........
  9. S

LS3 Camaro SS vs Stage 2+ Golf R

Hey guys, I was cruising in the Golf R with a group of friends in the car just chilling going to a movie when a nice Camaro SS "LS3 powered" pulls along side of me. I don't give the car too much attention but my buddy tells me that the camaro driver gave us a "lets go" gesture?? I look over...
  10. S

FS: 4 Tires for Sale Dunlop/Kumho 225/40/18 $500

FS: 4 Tires for Sale Dunlop/Kumho 225/40/18 $425 Hey Guy's I am selling the stock tires for my Golf R. Tires are basically new. (3) Dunlop Sp Sport 01 A/S 9/32" thread left. (1) Kumho Ecsta 4X 9.5/32" thread left. Tires Sizes 225/40/18 Asking $425 these tires New on tire rack are $700 for all
  11. S

(BEWARE of DBCTuning)

A shop is not defined by their successes but it's defined by their mistakes. And how you correct those mistakes. Obviously DBCTuning is NOT one of those shops. I was highly recommended by a friend to this shop and I told him how disappointed I am with them and he feels sorry for me because he...
  12. S

Golf R vs Stage 2 STi

Went out last weekend for a nice cruise and I encountered a buddies STi. :):w00t: 12' Golf R Mods: Intake, Downpipe, and Tune 05 STi Mods: Intake, downpipe, full exhaust, fmic, and tune. 1st Run: 55mph-110mph or so we were dead even. 2nd Run: 65mph-125mph and that time the R was even until...
  13. S

*Spotted in Memphis*

6-7-2012 at 7:19 a.m. on Bill Morris Parkway between Winchester Exit and Kirby exit headed East bound.... I was driving my 2012 Golf R and saw a cool United Gray MKVI GTI with a bike rack and out of state plates. We both ran each other and I was fairly surprised with his performance quite...
  14. S

Prediction Golf R stock vs. 2011 WRX

Who do you think will win my stock Golf R or a 2011 WRX. 30roll and 60roll. Let the opinions begin.
  15. S

Picking up my Dream VW tomorrow. CW 4DR Golf R Loaded.

After many many months I finally decided on my next car and my 1st new car I am sooooooo excited that I almost can't type. Will be picking up my 2012 Candy White 4DR Golf R with Nav/Sunroof tomorrow evening. I will by buying my car from Jeremy Heuss Internet Sales Mgr.|Boardwalk Vw Richardson...
  16. S

Realistic Price on 2DR Golf R Fully Loaded

Going to place my order within the next week. Can someone who has bought a U.S. spec Golf R tell me an average of what I should pay. Car will be RB 2DR fully loaded with navi. Thanks wish me luck.:)