GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Rim fitment help

Hey guys, I am looking into purchasing a set of stock 17's from a 2002 audi s4 with winter tires. The size is as follows: 225/45R17. Will I have any rubbing issues with this setup? Thanks! I have an 11' GTI, stock brakes and suspension.
  2. G

WTB 19 inch VMR 708 gunmetal wheel

Interested in buying one 19" vmr 708 gunmetal wheel
  3. G

Is this appealing to anybody on here?

Please help me understand how putting this much chrome on a car can ever be appealing.
  4. G

Another cw with vmr v708's installed.

here she is http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh571/gulewamkulu87/IMG_0519.jpg
  5. G

car shuddering, rough idle, help!!

Hey guys, my car has been running rough for about a month now, it idles rough but rpm's seem not to fluctuate, and when I turn on the ignition it seems to reluctantly start. I got an EPC light several weeks ago, but as soon as I turned the car off and on it went away. My car has 36000 miles and...
  6. G

FS Fanatec csr with elite pedals and shifter kit

Hey guys, recently sold my ps3 with gran turismo 5 and my logitech gt pro wheel due to my huge disappointment with the game's direction. Microsoft also decided to screw ffb (force feedback) wheel owners by messing up with their dashboard update mid summer and still havent fixed it, my patience...
  7. G

Is is so wrong to wave or throw a peace sign to other Gti drivers?

Hey guys, am from the midwest, indiana to be exact and I have noticed that most of the gti drivers I wave at never wave back. I had an R53 mini cooper s before and the mini drivers were super friendly and waved back alot more.
  8. G

is it just me, or the range on our key fobs sucks?

From the time I picked up my car last summer, I quickly realized that my key fob range was not that good so I changed batteries in both fobs and still did not make any differences. Any solution to this? (2011 mk6 gti)
  9. G

Wish top gear did more car reviews : (

I've recently felt like top gear has cut down on car reviews per episode, but instead do their specials, which I dont always find entertaining (episode 3 season 18). I wish they would invest a little bit more time on car reviews. Mk6 gti was never reviewed and neither was the R, dont understand...
  10. G

Kia optima better than gti?

How does vw let cars like the optima have: 74 more hp, and be able to get 35mpg I honestly LOVE my gti, but I feel like gti needs a jump in class when it comes to speed, we should atleast be direct competitors of the wrx and mazda speed3. I chose the gti because it was an overall better car, but...
  11. G

drl's dim Help!

Hey guys I recently put some h15 upgrade kit from ebay that basically just covers up my drl's and turn the yellowish look into a bluish look. They were perfectly fine for the first day of install but then am starting to notice that my drl's are dim now, is there a way to up the brightness on...