GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

10/14, Saturday

My wife and I were planning to head out to island dragway for some 1/4 mile runs. She'll be running her stock S3 and I'll be running my GTi which has a TBE on stock tune. I'm posting this to see if anyone else is interested in meeting up at the track that day. Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  2. C

FS: 2017 GTi Austins with Bridgestone RE97AS

Hello and good day fellow enthusiasts, I'm selling my OEM wheel&tire package from my 17' GTi. I am located in Nassau county, NY. The package has about 9K miles on it, no curb rash, no patches and no bends. The wheels have some surface scratches on their finish from road debris. The wheels and...
  3. C

2012 Audi S4 stolen in L.I.C.

On my wife's bday last month my S4 was hit by a drunk driver, had it at a body shop in long island city and it was scheduled to be returned to me this afternoon. Unfortunately, this morning, around 9am it was stolen from that body shop and i'm posting pictures of it here just in-case its...
  4. C

FS: Moda MD11's with Tires

FS: Moda MD11's with Tires - SOLD Up for sale is a set of 4 Moda MD11's, 17x8 with all season 235/45/17 Hankook Ventus S1 Noble 2 tires. The wheel and tire package has approximately 7k miles. They include hub centric rings (i believe they are 72mm wheel bore to a 57mm hub) and lugs. They are...
  5. C

V-Band Clamp Replacement

Hello and good day everyone. While removing my eurojet downpipe in my MK6 gti i noticed the v-band threaded bolt section of the v-band clamp to be damaged. This resulted in cutting the clamp off thinking i'll purchase replacement clamps when i reinstall the downpipe on my mk6 gli. I've come to...
  6. C

oil change killed gas mileage

Hello and good day to all. When i had my MK6 GTi i switched from the OEM castrol 5w-40 to mobil 0w-40 @ around 2k miles and noticed my average mpg increase from around 26 ish mpgs to around 28-29 mpgs (mixed city and highway) which increased my full up to full up range about 30 miles. With my...
  7. C

Interior LED Kits

Hello and good day. I've searched the forums but was unable to view responses that would lead me to a clear conclusion. I'm looking into a complete interior LED lighting kit for my 13' GLi. I see that both USP Motorsports and ECS Tuning sell kits specific to my car. However the ECS prices are...
  8. C

FS: Uber Stealth Side Mount Enclosure with 10" Alpine Type R

Listed my sub enclosure from my MK6 GTi for sale. Thanks for looking. Message me with any further questions or concerns. http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Mk6-GTi-side-mount-10-alpine-type-r-sub-enclosure-/221229832602?pt=US_Speaker_Sub_Enclosures&hash=item338253599a
  9. C

Warranty Issue

Hello and good day everyone. Took my 2011 gti (24k miles) to sunrise VW service because i had to keep topping off the coolant level. The dealer did find my water pump to be defective but they said i have to pay for it out of pocket. Reasons being i have an aftermarket intake and i have an...