GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Problem with FM Antenna Connector RCD330G+

Hey guys (and gals)...today the new RCD330G+ head unit with Apple Car Play arrived and I installed it in my 2012 GTI. Everything works perfectly except that I could not get the FM antenna connected to the back of the unit. My original head unit used a two-sided connector and the connection on...
  2. S

Noob Question: Plugs, Coil Packs & Dielectric Grease

Hi guys, I have started doing a lot of the basic maintenance on my 2012 GTI and am really enjoying it. Last weekend, I did an oil change, oil filter, air filter, cabin air filter, etc. I also ordered a new ignition kit from ECS with the red R8 Coil Packs and some new Iridium spark plugs. When I...
  3. S

MFI Display Question

I picked up my 2012 GTI (with DSG) a week ago and I absolutely love the car. I have the base model, so I control the MFI using the buttons on the stalk (NO Multifunction Steering Wheel). When the car is in D and stopped, the bottom area of the MFI displays the Odometer on the left and the...
  4. S

GTI Coolant Reservoir

Good morning... I picked up my brand new 2012 GTI on Tuesday night and I am loving the car so far. I have a quick question about the coolant reservoir. Yesterday morning, I was checking all the fluids to get a baseline and familiarize myself with the car and I noticed (on a cool motor) that the...