GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JRide

FS:12 Shadow Blue, 4-Door, 6-Spd, Conv. $15,500

SOLD! Time to sell my baby. I absolutely love this car but I'm moving back to a fleet vehicle for work. The car is a 2012 with 67,000 miles. The mileage is about 90% highway. It is a 6-speed manual with convenience package. The hood has some small chips from highway driving but other than...
  2. JRide

*WTB* One Detroit with or w/out Tire

Located in CT. I bent a rim on a pothole I didn't see. Please let me know what you have and what you are asking. Thanks!
  3. JRide

Trackster... Wow Kia, just wow

Maybe I should have clarified. Tame down the colors in the interior. Saying go buy a Kia Soul is like me telling you to go buy a Tiguan instead of a GTI.... They have similarities but two totally different vehicles.
  4. JRide

Trackster... Wow Kia, just wow

Umm....yes I'd drive it! Figure they'll tame it down a bit so it should be a cool little car.
  5. JRide

Audi S3 0-60 in 2.78 seconds anyone?

I saw this video somewhere and was very impressed. I want one!!
  6. JRide

What is your passion besides the GTI?

:thumbsup: I've never seen that B&R before. Pics?
  7. JRide

What is your passion besides the GTI?

A lot! My real passion is motorcycles. I club raced for a few years but quit about 2 years ago. The faster you get the more expensive it gets. Tires were the real killer even with our sponsors discount. Thats me on my old race bike in my avatar down at NJ. Now I'm a instructor for a New...
  8. JRide

Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Thanks! Mikochu- Thats a sweet setup! I was doing some runs around the ring with the Scirocco vs the Golf R (both stock) and the Scirocco would win every time!
  9. JRide

Audi A3

:lol: These two had me LMAO!
  10. JRide

VCDS in CT Area willing to help?

I've been debating buying a cable from Ross-Tech and I probably will down the road but I'm looking to switch my DRL's from the high beam to fog lights. Anyone willing to help me in the CT area?
  11. JRide

EVO 8 driver narrowly misses huge pile up!

Damn thats never a good situation to be in! At least he made it around everyone else and didn't become part of that pileup.
  12. JRide

Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

This is my setup in my basement. Excuse the mess. I was repainting the basement.
  13. JRide

MKVI Golf R now available in Grand Turismo 5

I downloaded this package last night. I wanted to see the difference between the Golf and Scirocco around the Nurburgring. Scirocco wins every time!
  14. JRide

Whats on your christmas list

I think the wife is getting me a AWE boost gauge! :happyanim:
  15. JRide

if this happened to me.....

Wow....thats some scary shit!
  16. JRide

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hey everyone! Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. My name is John and I just picked up a 2012 GTI yesterday. This is my 2nd VW. I just traded in my 2010 Golf TDI. I really loved the TDI but was getting nervous about being out of warranty with the potential high pressure fuel pump...