GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 3

Neuspeed pulley???

Hey guys Was searching for something to squeeze the engine for a bit more power, was thinking of the Neuspeed pulley but I'm really confused why not many guys here do not pay attention to it, I know it's a low gain from 5 to 7 as Neuspeed claim, any thoughts guys problems, thanks
  2. 3

Main purpose of the BSH Engine mont package

Hey guys I just was wondering what is the main purpose of this package which includes Engine mount Transmission mount Pendulum mount Searched throughout the Internet for the main benefits and can't really understand what they do, what are their benefits and what do I expect from them. I would...
  3. 3

My k04 vs corvette c6

Hello guys, Today i was driving around bored. A corvette c6 2009+ heard my blow ff and wanted to race with me. Turned traction off and put it in 2nd at 60km. He pressed before me and started to tail slide and steped on the gas I was literally sticking in his rear bumper till 200 he couldn't go...
  4. 3

My new k04 vs American muscled cars

Hey guys, just had my k04 installed a week ago. It really rocks, I was really shocked with all that power. K04 is from apr and v2 software. Some of my friends cars that I raced and results were as following: Mustang 2008 A/T with air intake, headers, catback, and a tune. Was pretty easy kill...
  5. 3

How important is the TURBO OUTLET PIPE(TOP)

Hello guys I was surfing for some new stuff for my mk6 and here it came the known AWE TOP. How important do you think it is. Does it fit with an APR FMIC? Waiting ur comments
  6. 3

Unitronic stage 2+ without intercooler???

Hi guys hope everybody is great. I'm new here in this forum, I own a gti 20112 door and recently got my apr stage one and two air intake. I got also the apr turbo back exhaust system. Btw it sounds amazing. Living in Dubai and here are many regulations for car upgrades and exhaust sound. The...