GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. miami90

New 2014 S3 Sedan test for the weekend

I was going to wait for this until I saw the A3 sedan in motion. I took the big brother and never looked back, but I think I'm going to miss out on the newer version of MMI
  2. miami90

General Car, Inferior or Superior Interior, & Eternal Mullet Barge Discussion Thread

Just wanted to drop by and say that GTI farts were fantastic. But the S4 farts at will, even at ~3k rpm if you push it off the line. The farts are even more satisfying and easier to achieve.
  3. miami90

Help me decide - S4 Wheels

Only problem is that I would have to sell my kidneys to buy the OEM ones haha. There are replicas, but I'm not sure about the quality. I am leaning heavily toward the 3SDM, heard they are top notch. They make the car pop more, but I haven't seen too much of the VMR's to make a judgement call.
  4. miami90

I would worry about buying Alzor, there has to a be a reason they're so cheap. I think it's like $499 for a set of four. That's so cheap it scares me.
  5. miami90

Thinking of saving up for some wheels for my S4. Not sure if I should go 3SDM, VMR V810, or RS4 replicas. Please help meh decide! I narrowed it down to these wheels, but if you have suggestions, I could use em :) I have the 18 inch Stock OEM wheels on there now, I like them, but knew I would...
  6. miami90

Loaner - 2013 A6

I probably should have caught that, this happened at like 10:55pm and I was on a few hours of sleep. Eh, they got over on me on that part. I don't feel too drastically bad, the treatment wasn't much cost wise. It's too late to bail since the thing is already done anyway.
  7. miami90

Loaner - 2013 A6

It's getting some stupid paint treatment. I know it's a scam, but the dealer gave me an interest rate discount if I got it. Cost wasn't too much.
  8. miami90

Loaner - 2013 A6

I've been driving a 2013 A6 as a loaner the dealer gave me. Overall, it has one of the most smoothest drives I've ever experienced. It has the same supercharged V6 as the the S4, but it doesn't feel as frantic when you hit the gas. Just feels....nice. The auto is not sporty at all. Pushing the...
  9. miami90

Just test drove LS6 CTS V (2005)

How come you didn't wait for the 8 speed
  10. miami90

Just test drove LS6 CTS V (2005)

Do whatever makes you happy. I wouldn't do it if you will end up living in a box somewhere. Cars to enthusiasts are like cakes to fat people. No matter how much someone will deter you, you do it to make you happy.
  11. miami90

General Car, Inferior or Superior Interior, & Eternal Mullet Barge Discussion Thread

I guess anything with a BMW, Audi, or Merc badge makes you a doucher :lol:
  12. miami90

Go ahead... take the humanity out of driving.

I have both on my car, and they are super helpful when avoiding curbs or barriers in parking lots. Side Assist though, that is f*cking useless.
  13. miami90

Test Drove M Sport EBII 335i

I was clamoring for the IS350, but I just thought the S4 looked better. I wanted AWD and a meaner sound so I went through with it. I do respect the IS though
  14. miami90

Sold my GTI

I walked into an Audi dealership to inquire about how much my GTI would cost to trade-in...long story short, I drove out with a new Audi S4. Wasn't even planning to purchase, but dealer made me a good offer. It drives like a dream. Yet, I'm starting to miss my GTI a ton and it hasn;t even been...
  15. miami90

Test Drove M Sport EBII 335i

Yep, maybe it was the alure, but after driving an S4, the 335i was eh.
  16. miami90

Who's ordering a MK7 and which one? (Poll)

Haha, I have the opportunity thanks to my job. If it does happen, I'll go nuts.
  17. miami90

CarMax wasn't any better, they offered 16. Similar cars on sale for 22-23. They had the nerve to tell me that the fender bender had nothing to do with their quote and that they would sell it on the lot lol 6k profit I'm in no rush to sell it, but I I do want to.
  18. miami90

Almost, I have one lined up at a dealer. I just need to sell my GTI, they lowballed the hell out of it. Although it's been in a fender bender (rear ended), it was replaced with all OEM parts and drives and looks new. No mechanical damage, just the bumper area. They offered me $14k, it was...