GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. nike11125

FS: Used OEM S3 Short Shifter

Selling my car next week parting out the car Used OEM S3 Short Shifter 35 local pick up I will upload the pictures later. Please PM me if you have any questions.
  2. nike11125

FS: TSI Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake (Sacramento)

Selling my car next week parting out the car TSI APR Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake(6000 miles) Includes CBFA Secondary Air Breather Filter. 200 local pick up 220 shipped Please PM me if you have any questions.
  3. nike11125

FS: UB Brace (Black) Sacramento

Parting the car out and selling my car soon. $200 4000 miles on the car (Some scratches on it, please see the pictures) I can delivery to Portland or Seattle area in next few days if anyone is interesting, please let me know as soon as possible. Also LA area in the end of the December. If...
  4. nike11125

FS:Magnaflow Catback (Sacramento)

Parting the car out and selling my car soon. $400OBO About 4500 miles on the catback. I can delivery to LA area in next few days if anyone is interesting, please let me know as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
  5. nike11125

CEL and need some advice

After I did some research, I replace my gas cap and N80 valve and the CEL still on. That is related to 009216 - EVAP Leak Detection Pump Control Circuit 2400. The other code is 01314 - Engine Control Module and some people say the euc needs to be reflash. 1 Fault Found: 009216 - EVAP Leak...
  6. nike11125

FS: Brand New APR K04 Kit Without tune

Back on sell due to buyer back out. I am selling my APR K04 Kit without box without tune. I bought it a while ago and never put it on due to the budget + I might sell my car in the end of this year. 2000 shipped If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
  7. nike11125

FS: Brand New APR K04 Kit

I am selling my APR K04 Kit without box. I bought it a while ago and never put it on due to the budget + I might sell my car in the end of this year. 2000 shipped If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
  8. nike11125

FS K&N Filter for stock airbox

K&N Filter for stock airbox for sell. only use for 500 miles(1 month) I just upgraded to APR carbonio stage 1 intake so I won't be needing this anymore. $35 shipped, firm price.