GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Anti lift or end links?

Getting to the end of mods on my ride. Gonna try to dial in the suspension a wee bit more (before brakes ?). Got koni coils, h&r rsb, and hpa 80a puck. Still getting some nasty hop. Not as much as before the puck, but still there. Debating on super pro anti lift kit or start on the end...
  2. S

Lower control arm bushings. Press needed?

So, I'm gonna install the whiteline alk kit as my next suspension upgrade. I understand it is a pretty easy task. I was going to put in new poly bushings in the front of the arms also but I heard a press might be needed to remove those? Can anyone clarify? Also might tackle the front...
  3. S

Stage 3 giac dsg or hpa stage 2 dsg

Contemplating on a dsg tune for my next mod. Have heard nothing but great things on the hpa tune but a lpricier than the giac. What are the similarities and differences? Anyone have experiences with either or both? Thanks guys!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

Battery died...Bosch battery?

Battery is toast...looking at different options. Pep boys is offering 20% off right now. Makes there bosch battery more affordable than all the others (Autozone, Sears, ect). Any feedback of these?? Thanks!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

Hpa pendulum mount install. Help!

So, I'm attempting to install the lower pendulum insert. For the life of me I can't remove the yellow outer ring in the subframe. The rubber came out easy enough, but the ring just keeps chipping away! It's like it's bonded to the metal!! Any tips? Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. S

How many w/tune have engine mounts?

Just got a stage 2 tune, tbe, and bhs pendullum mount. Getting some vibration at certain rpm's. Hope it subsides within a week or so. Anyway just seeing how many with a tune have chosen to go with mounts. If could, post which brand and how much vibration u get from them. I have to say, I...
  7. S

Need feedback on engine mounts!!

So i'm going stage 2 next month and i've been reading engine and trany mounts are a good complement to the tune. But I've also heard some horror stories on resonance and vibration. Anyone have any good insight on to what brand and/or how many i should go with. My installer suggests bhs engine...