GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Downpipe fitment question?

I'm thinking about going stage 2 pretty soon here and right now i have Eurojet Cbe and a stock DP. I wanted to pickup the cheap godspeed downpipe and have the work done to fit for cbfa. Will the downpipe fit up with my Eurojett Cbe?:confused::confused::confused:
  2. J

Depo taillights right turnsignal T_T

Hey, I've had my Depo LED Tails for just over a year now and for about the last 3 weeks my rear right turn signal stopped working outta the random. I've tried taking the adapters out to make sure it wasn't crimped or anything with no success. Kinda ran outta ideas.:iono:
  3. J

Stage 1 Misfire

I started my car up last night just before leaving work and I noticed a Cel light popped up. So I drove home and got my code reader from the torque app. to diagnose the issue and it said a misfire in cylinder 3 happened and the code didn't clear out this morning. Any Thoughts gents.?:thumbsup:
  4. J

Clutch problems..

Hey I'm kind of a noob at this but, I recently went Apr stg1 and was driving along the high way and I decided I wanted to pull 4th just see what's up. While in 4th, I was at about 4,500 RPM boost felt good and then, it dropped slipped I'm not sure to around 4,000 RPM... Any thoughts gents.?:)
  5. J

The NHL lockout is over!

The topic says it all who else here is psyched to start watching Hockey again?
  6. J

25th Anniversary Shift knob

I'm wondering whether the mk4 25 edition gti shift knob will fit on a mk6? http://www.bks-tuning.com/epages/17141421.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/17141421/Products/VWGOI036
  7. J

Lowering problems

Today i was replacing my stock front springs with H&R SS. Due to time constraints i wasn't able to do the back the but, when i started up the car my passenger side foglight went out...Sorry if this is the wrong forum. Any ideas though?:confused:
  8. J

M14 triple square

Anyone in the sw suburbs know where to get one or rent one to a fellow dubber