GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FS: Uber-Stealth Audio Underfloor Sub Box

Brand new, never had a chance to install. Cleaning out the garage and found it. Sub Fitment: 9.13" cutout(fits Pioneer TS-SW2501, MB Quart RPL254, JBL MS-10, ect. Construction: Plywood Construction Finish: Color Matched Carpet Location: Driver SIde Fits: Golf MKV/MKVI SOLD!!
  2. D

Failed Injector after Stage 1 Tune - Coincidence?

Got a failed Injector exactly two weeks after going APR Stage 1, is this a complete coincidence or somewhat of a common issue? Backstory: I went WOT on an on ramp and hit a bump on the road (two connecting pavements) I immediately notice a loss of power and then look at my gauges to see the...
  3. D

Tire Shop Scratched My Rim - Need Advice

I recently bought tires from TireRack.com and had it shipped to a recommended installer. Got the tires mounted and balanced, but unfortunately didn't inspect the car when I picked it up. I was really busy and have to be back at work. I drove back to work (less than a mile away), parked and then...
  4. D

Fun MK6 Picture Game - Keep Up

The only other picture game I found on the forum didn't involve the MK6. So here goes.... !!Read the rules before participating!! How the game goes: Pick a place, person, or thing to take a picture with that involves a MK6/GTI/GOLF in it. The first person who responds with the picture that...
  5. D

What was your last car?

2003 Honda S2000
  6. D

great commercial

HAHA! That was great