GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 150dpi

FS: 3 stock tires. 75% tread life left.

Sold please delete
  2. 150dpi

FS: Thule Hitch Bike Rack + Hitch.

Hi Guys, I also have the Hiddenhitch for it (1.25"), also brand new and never installed. Purchased from Rack Attack. I'm selling for $120.
  3. 150dpi

Official Greater Toronto Area (GTA) Chat Thread

The damage:
  4. 150dpi

Tire repair in montreal

Just hit a massive pothole while on a road trip here in Montreal. Anyone know if there is a garage that will open on Monday so I can get the tire replaced? The rip is too large for a patch and Canadian tire don't carry the our size. HELP!!! :( Spare tire is a Hancock Ventus Prime 2. Bad idea to...
  5. 150dpi

So finally got my car back on Friday. The scratches and dents were fixed. But over the weekend, I've noticed something weird when I opened my hatch. When unlocking the hatch, the sound was noticeably different. So after a closer look and found this. The bumper cover was sitting high in the...
  6. 150dpi

Shit start to the weekend. Just got rear ended. Sighhh Damage from what I can see are deep scratches. (Blue marks). Don't know of the bumper got shifted. How much do you think it will cost?
  7. 150dpi

Who has driven the Veloster Turbo?

I sat in one...in the back...while its raining... do not open the hatch while its raining. Thats all I gotta say.
  8. 150dpi

Unibrace XB Install in Toronto

I'm not good with tools so I don't want to risk drilling holes into where I'm not suppose to. Anyone can recommend a good shop that knows how to install the unibrace xb? Do all shops have the M8 HD nutsert tool?
  9. 150dpi

Rustproofing

Does our car require any additional 3rd party rust proofing? I understand we have a warranty for rust, but is there a need for "addtional protection" since we get tons of salt during the winter. I was thinking of wax based spray.