GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

WTB: factory catback

Trade will be done Sunday
  2. H

Part out

H&R 26mm front bar new never installed sold H&R 24mm rear bar used less than 2,000 miles sold both bought from AWE for $250 per ED rep led tails black cherry sold ED rep 15 led chrome option 4? sold DG sigma 6 short shifter used sold Dash cubby sold APR turbo back sold Don't really want...
  3. H

Godspeed Catless DP

Sold!
  4. H

Oem springs and RSB

I have a set of oem spring with about 20,000 miles I just took of my car 2 weeks ago asking $50 plus shipping they will be in my DG spring box for shipping. I also have a RSB with bushings up for grabs asking $50 plus shipping
  5. H

Oem headlights and tails

I have a set of oem halogen headlights like new condition sold A set of oem tails $100 shipped or reasonable offers Will send pics if needed
  6. H

Hid low beam issue

I just installed ED's rep 15 led headlights and the hid low beams do not come on. I have the factory headlight switch and when I go to turn the lows on they just barely light for a split second then go off. I have a bulb out error code for the lows. I have tried a lot of different coding...
  7. H

Alcantara interior upgrades

It's late I know had some family issues in the last few months. but here is my story on the interior so far. I got in touch with JPM Coachworks a few months back when they were looking for a manual GTI for some interior work. They wanted to do some things for the MK6 interior. I was like why not...
  8. H

H&R super sports

delete springs sold
  9. H

OEM front lip/ color matched items

I have an OEM front lip, color matched side markers/ rear reflectors all are black pearl in color. Front lip is less than 2 months old no scrtaches or anything. Markers and rear reflectors are about 3-4 months old they were done by John. I can email anyone pictures if they would like them. All...
  10. H

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

I can't believe he let us drive it so willingly though. I agree the sound and the smoothness sold me but its out of the cards for me. Stage 2 here I come :happyanim: Thanks for making it clearer for me rblGTI
  11. H

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

I shouldn't have drove the R last night either. I guess I'll have to go stage 2 sooner than planned.
  12. H

base GTI headlight upgrade?

Ok I have searched around but haven't found the right info. Please don't flame I'm a noob to the GTI and trying to learn. I have a base GTI and want to upgrade the bulbs to some hids or something with better output. I also would like to upgrade the fog lights aswell. I'm unsure if they will...
  13. H

tinter in atl needer

New to the area and need my car tinted. My last tint guy did a bad job on a previous car. Don't mind paying a little more for a quality job.