GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Noob_2.0T

WTB Anti Rattle Clip for R32 Caliper

As title states I am looking for one that will fit my R32 calipers since one decided it wanted to fall off. If you have a pair that will be dope also but only looking for one. I can either pay or send a custom V2 controller mount painted in black as trade. Let me know thanks
  2. Noob_2.0T

FS: CTS Catch Can

I have a CTS Turbo Catch Can for a MK6 TSI motor I'm looking to sell. Everything is included that came with the original kit plus an APR boost tap if your running a gauge. 3 of the screws that hold it onto the motor aren't good anymore but I did contact CTS and they said the screws are M6x25mm I...
  3. Noob_2.0T

2012 GTI, 4DR, 6 SPD, 31K mi

Posting this as a feeler/for sale since I'm looking to get into a 7R soon. I am the original owner of it and have all the paperwork for the car and also got the extended warranty with it. It is paid off and I have title in hand. Car is currently at right under 31k miles. I purchased it and took...
  4. Noob_2.0T

Rotiform SPF 5x112

No longer available
  5. Noob_2.0T

TT-RS Strut Mounts and Bearings

Brand new TTRS front strut mounts and bearings. Got them because I was going to do coils and ended up with bags so I don't need them. Got them in Germany so they legit OEM parts. Asking $70 shipped. Can get these shipped today. Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk
  6. Noob_2.0T

Custom autopilot v2 mounts

Each are custom made to colors of your choice. With different designs to choose from just let me know what you want. They are made out of sheet steel and mount with the lower radio screw. The controller sits at an angle so you shouldn't have to worry about it falling out if you go WOT. Also I...
  7. Noob_2.0T

My HRE 590RS restore thread

Start it out with specs first. Fronts : 19x8 ET50 Tires: 225/40/19 Rears : 19x9.5 ET37 Tires: 235/35/19 Purchase cost $2500 Picked up these bad boys last year off a friend for an amazing deal that I could pass up. I wasn't around at the time so I didn't get to test fit before I bought but I...
  8. Noob_2.0T

The Official Photography Thread!

Posted. Taken while I was driving so I believe it came out pretty good. Both shot with D800 w 14-24 2.8 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. Noob_2.0T

Feeler: HRE 590RS $2600 Shipped

No longer for sale. Mods please delete
  10. Noob_2.0T

Terminal 30 Reference?

So I keep getting this fault for some reason and everything I clear it, it comes right back. i did some research and couldn't actually find a reason for the fault or how to fix it. It comes up as 02391 - Terminal 30 Reference 011 - Open Circuit. I've had this code for awhile and cannot dial...
  11. Noob_2.0T

Nothing really lol Im in the army so thats a good enough reason to have it but Id rather be safe then sorry you know. I mainly use it for transporting it and i was bored so i bought it haha I really like it so far. Has wheels and a collapsable handle, plus 2 spots to put a lock on it so you...
  12. Noob_2.0T

Beefed up my storage for my kit. Got a Pelican case 1510 Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk
  13. Noob_2.0T

I'll check them out. Thanks [emoji106] I recently upgraded to a D800 with a battery grip and my current crappy one isn't cutting the mustard anymore. Mainly looking for something that is going to be durable and isn't a hassle to carry ya know Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk
  14. Noob_2.0T

I want to stay under $300 Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk
  15. Noob_2.0T

In search of a good tripod. Any recommendations?
  16. Noob_2.0T

Gymkhana 7 is live!

By far the best one he made so far. Car is amazing.
  17. Noob_2.0T

Top Gear Uk.. You have comments, I wanna read em!

Quite possibly the best show ever made :happyanim: I have every season so far but I must say from season 10 to current is the best. Season 22 is probably going to be insane
  18. Noob_2.0T

Noob_2.0T 2012 UGM

Woot woot Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk
  19. Noob_2.0T

GOING TO GERMANY! What should I do/buy?

If you weren't going to Munich i would say take a drive to Wolfsburg and go to the VW factory but that is about 5 hours of driving.
  20. Noob_2.0T

Noob_2.0T 2012 UGM

Goodbye stock clutch Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk