GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Noob_2.0T

WTB Anti Rattle Clip for R32 Caliper

As title states I am looking for one that will fit my R32 calipers since one decided it wanted to fall off. If you have a pair that will be dope also but only looking for one. I can either pay or send a custom V2 controller mount painted in black as trade. Let me know thanks
  2. Noob_2.0T

FS: CTS Catch Can

I have a CTS Turbo Catch Can for a MK6 TSI motor I'm looking to sell. Everything is included that came with the original kit plus an APR boost tap if your running a gauge. 3 of the screws that hold it onto the motor aren't good anymore but I did contact CTS and they said the screws are M6x25mm I...
  3. Noob_2.0T

2012 GTI, 4DR, 6 SPD, 31K mi

Posting this as a feeler/for sale since I'm looking to get into a 7R soon. I am the original owner of it and have all the paperwork for the car and also got the extended warranty with it. It is paid off and I have title in hand. Car is currently at right under 31k miles. I purchased it and took...
  4. Noob_2.0T

Rotiform SPF 5x112

No longer available
  5. Noob_2.0T

TT-RS Strut Mounts and Bearings

Brand new TTRS front strut mounts and bearings. Got them because I was going to do coils and ended up with bags so I don't need them. Got them in Germany so they legit OEM parts. Asking $70 shipped. Can get these shipped today. Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk
  6. Noob_2.0T

Custom autopilot v2 mounts

Each are custom made to colors of your choice. With different designs to choose from just let me know what you want. They are made out of sheet steel and mount with the lower radio screw. The controller sits at an angle so you shouldn't have to worry about it falling out if you go WOT. Also I...
  7. Noob_2.0T

My HRE 590RS restore thread

Start it out with specs first. Fronts : 19x8 ET50 Tires: 225/40/19 Rears : 19x9.5 ET37 Tires: 235/35/19 Purchase cost $2500 Picked up these bad boys last year off a friend for an amazing deal that I could pass up. I wasn't around at the time so I didn't get to test fit before I bought but I...
  8. Noob_2.0T

Feeler: HRE 590RS $2600 Shipped

No longer for sale. Mods please delete
  9. Noob_2.0T

Terminal 30 Reference?

So I keep getting this fault for some reason and everything I clear it, it comes right back. i did some research and couldn't actually find a reason for the fault or how to fix it. It comes up as 02391 - Terminal 30 Reference 011 - Open Circuit. I've had this code for awhile and cannot dial...
  10. Noob_2.0T

VW Museum Meet

So im wanting to get a bunch of people to meet up and roll up to the museum next month. Im shooting for a day between Feb14th - Feb 17th. So far I got about 8 MK6 gti's that are wanting to go. I want to get as many vw/audis as possible to go. If your wanting to go comment on here and we can get...
  11. Noob_2.0T

Happy New Years

So it's 2am in Germany. Just got done launching off about 49 rockets. Hope everyone has a good New Years. Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk
  12. Noob_2.0T

HGP's 3.6 Biturbo Golf R

So the videos are all in german but a very impressive build by this company. I posted up a few videos of it from youtube. Car is completely insane. I would love to go for a ride :D y0kcJ6mKzFU pCngRzYCpTw 0qACHb3Y2ME BfuF9InC3Y0
  13. Noob_2.0T

Pics From Frankfurt IAA (Pic Heavy)

First day open to the public and it was insanely packed which i knew it would be. Didn't get pictures of some of the cars i wanted too because of the amount of people. The line to get into the Audi building was about 1/4 mile long and aint no body got time for that. Here is some pics of what i...
  14. Noob_2.0T

Halloween theme trunk

On my post they are doing this thing called trunk-or-treat. Basically you fill your trunk with candy and pass it out to kids. I'm looking for some ideas of what I can do to make my truck the best Halloween themed possible. I already plan on taking out all the styrofoam and spare tire and putting...
  15. Noob_2.0T

Few pics from a car show i went to this weekend

Golf 7 vinyl wrapped in pink with a .:R front and KW suspension. Audi with Benz wheels, Couldn't see if it was static or bagged. Lime green golf .:R Scirocco .:R Old School Benz Bagged Nothing To Say About These 2
  16. Noob_2.0T

Sleepy

Bought his Eurojet TBE the other day. First big purchase from someone on the forum so i was a little nervous about it but he was very good at communicating with me during the buy. It shipped within hours of me sending him the money and i received it within 2 days. Great guy very good...
  17. Noob_2.0T

I need help

Im trying to buy a eurojet turboback exhaust only problem is no one will ship even a cat back to my APO address. I have a friend back in the states that i can ship it too and he will ship to me but i need dimensions on the box size. If you bought just the cat back could i have the dimensions on...
  18. Noob_2.0T

Season 19 of Top gear

It starts this month and I can't wait. I think its an awesome show. Anyone else?
  19. Noob_2.0T

Noob_2.0T 2012 UGM

I bought this car not knowing what I was about to get myself into. I kept telling myself that I wasn't going to put a bunch of money into it because its a brand new car and then I can across this website and from there [emoji389][emoji389]. I am glad of where I am now from where I started. "Mo...
  20. Noob_2.0T

1st Service.

i bought my car in march and ended up getting deployed in may. I only have about 3k miles on the car when i parked it. the 1st service wasnt due for another like 7k miles or about 290 days. Im going to get getting back next month and i dont really want to have the wrench light on or it saying im...