GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. alcal228

FS: OEM 18" Detroit wheels CT

I'm selling 4 OEM Detroits that have served as winter wheels. Some minor wear and tear but no major scratches or rash. Asking $350.
  2. alcal228

FS: Monster Floor Mats - CT area

I've upgraded my Mk6 to a new R and my monster mats will not fit the new car so I'm selling them. PM me with an offer. Looking for a local buyer in the CT area so that I don't have to ship these.
  3. alcal228

FS: OEM Roof Rack base bars - CT area

I've upgraded my Mk6 to a new R and my roof rack will not fit the new car so I'm selling them. The bars are in great condition because I only had them on when transporting my kayak, so they spent a majority of the time in my garage. Make me a reasonable offer and they are yours. Looking for a...
  4. alcal228

FS: Monster Floor Mats - CT area $60 OBO

I've upgraded my Mk6 to a new R and my monster mats will not fit the new car so I'm selling them. Asking $60 OBO. Looking for a local buyer in the CT area so that I don't have to ship these. I'm also selling MK6 OEM base bars if interested: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98125
  5. alcal228

FS: OEM Roof Rack base bars - CT area

I've upgraded my Mk6 to a new R and my roof rack will not fit the new car so I'm selling them. The bars are in great condition because I only had them on when transporting my kayak, so they spent a majority of the time in my garage. Make me a reasonable offer and they are yours. Looking for a...
  6. alcal228

K04 Supporting Mods - IC and DP?

When upgrading to a K04, I've read a lot about how necessary it is to upgrade the intercooler. Is it also a good idea to upgrade the down pipe or can I get by on the stock dp? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. alcal228

Golf R Fire - Fairfield CT

Did anyone hear about the Golf R that caught on fire in Fairfield ct? http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Car-burns-driver-escapes-in-Fairfield-5260807.php Anyone know if they are a member? I'm curious to hear the details behind the fire.
  8. alcal228

APR Stage 1 - RPMs Dipping under WOT?

I had a stage 1 tune a few weeks ago and I just started noticing a weird issue with RPMs dipping under wide open throttle. Basically, I’ll be cruising along and when I floor the accelerator, the RPMs briefly start going up (as expected) but then they dip down briefly and then they start...
  9. alcal228

Nav Volume Changes by Itself?

I always set my nav volume to 13 and I noticed sometimes it changes itself. It'll go both lower and higher on it's own and I'm not sure why this is happening. Has anyone else experienced this? Any idea how to fix it?
  10. alcal228

RNS315 Replacement - Chinese Wholesaler DVD Player

Hi All, I stumbled across this site that sells random electronics from some Chinese wholesaler and I saw that they had DVD player units available for MK6s: http://www.everbuying.com/product158182.html I'm assuming the quality might be questionable but has anyone tried one of these and were...
  11. alcal228

Changing Lock Confirmation Honk to Audi Chirp

Is there any way to change the lock confirmation honk noise to the chirp that Audi's have? I'm hoping it is an easy plug and play replacement of the stock siren for the Audi chirp siren but I haven't found anything about that here. Any help would be appreciated!
  12. alcal228

Wanted: Roof Rack for 2012 GTI

I'm looking to see if anyone in the tristate area is selling a roof rack or if anyone has any advice on the best place to buy a roof rack without spending almost $400 on one. Cheapest new racks I've found have been just south of $300...