GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RaymondStantz

Volkswagen – Why can't everyone just get along.

I've decided to fire up my largely dormant Mk6 account just to respond to this. Yep, I wrote this and I'm glad it's causing some good discussion here too! That all being said, this was written in response to some of my frustrations with the local scene. I decided to be constructive with that...
  2. RaymondStantz

Golf TDI Detail

Finished detailing my friend's TDI yesterday. It had minor etching and lacked depth/clarity. Did a wash with IronX Snow Soap to remove any contamination and clayed. This was followed by a pass with Menzerna Final Finish 3000 using a Griot's DA and coated with Autoglym HD. Unfortunately I didn't...
  3. RaymondStantz

Mobil 1 Synthetic Media Filter

I've used nothing but Mann or Mahle filters throughout the life of my vehicle and I'll probably continue doing so, but this is the only synthetic media filter I've seen on the market for the TSI. To my knowledge both the Mann and Mahle are paper media. Completely cost prohibitive at $28, but...
  4. RaymondStantz

WTB - Mint Detroit Wheel

Curbed one of my Detroits :cry: and looking for a replacement. Located in DC metro area and willing to pick up.
  5. RaymondStantz

RaymondStantz's Build!

Bought the car a little less than a year ago. Still stock but planning to go Stage 1 in a month or so. I've been having an awesome few months of ownership!