GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: H&R Sport Springs 4dr

Selling a set of H&R Sport springs that I bought in May 2012 that I never put on the car and sat in my closet. Bought them from another member on here years ago that put 4k miles on them. I no longer have the GTI so I have no use for them. Asking $120 shipped or I can do $100 pickup, I am in the...
  2. M

Houston: Trade my tinted 2012 GTI tails for your stock ones

What's up everyone. I'm looking to trade my tinted tail lights off my 2012 GTI for your stock tail lights. I can get some more pictures up soon if there is any interest. This is all i have on me at the moment. My lease is up in May and I am trying to put my car back to stock so there are no...
  3. M

Bluetooth Music

Looking for some help. I did a search and didn't find anything. I use my Samsung Galaxy S2 to play my music via blue-tooth in my car. Ive noticed that it doesn't pick up some parts of songs when i play music from my phone. Like it doesn't play a guitar in the background, or certain parts of...
  4. M

Noob Question

What up guys?! Im new to the whole lowering thing and I want to make sure i dont mess anything up. I recently purchased some H&R super sports springs from a member and they arrived today. Is anything else needed for install to not screw anything up? After market shocks etc? All i received in the...
  5. M

New Owner with Questions

What's up guys! Been lurking these forums gathering information for a while as i waited for my Civic to sell to get my Gti. Finally sold it over the weekend and picked up my 2012 4 door CW GTI 6spd manual last night! I'm already in love. Anyway, I've noticed that after every start when i start...