GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

WTS: FK Silverline Coils $500 Obo

Would like to sell these FK's. Good Condition. About 8k miles on them, would prefer local but willing to ship if needed to. Getting rid of the car so parting things out as they come off the car.
  2. M

What Should I do?

Took my car in that free service/oil change at 10k and left with a misaligned car and fender pulled outwards. 1) My car is lowered. 2) I just did my alignment about a month ago 3) They rotated my tires resulting in my terrible ones up front and good ones in back. It's a cool dealership...
  3. M

Loudest Downpipe

So it has come to that point where I found a reason to mod this car again. After much thought put into my current sitation I realized that $1000 will not set me back with plans of making double to triple payments on this car to get rid of it. Would like to know what the loudest downpipe is, im...
  4. M

Coilovers Making Noises

Don't know if this is common when riding on coils, but after installing coilovers this past weekend (FK Silverlines) while driving I hear this noise coming from the passenger rear area. Sounds like its coming from inside. Thought it was my stock suspension parts moving around the back but turns...
  5. M

Coil Install!

FK Silverlines Installed them today, getting massive rub on stock tires (Dunlops). Looks good, did the install myself with a couple of friends. Took about 3.5 Hours since this was the first time I tackle German suspension setups. Rear setup took 15 minutes, everything else was upfront...
  6. M

VAGCOM South Florida?

Looking for someone who has it here down south, need to do a couple of things. If this needs to be moved to another section, feel free.
  7. M

Considering.

Whats up fellas, Been on here not too long as I just got my my first VW about 3 months ago. At the time when I was looking at getting into a new car, I had no job and had lost my last car (Srt-4) in a fire. Ended up picking up a CSG 6 Spd Gti (Leased, not a fan of this but due to the...
  8. M

Probably Dicussed already....

This has probably been discussed before but I was taking a look over at vwvortex on the "Infamous Ebay downipe" probably a similar thread on here. What justifies spending $200 on a branded downpipe? Price is not really an issue here but I do want to put the downpipe on asap and go stage 2 in...
  9. M

Brake sizes?

Out of curiosity ( sorry if this has been discussed before) What are the sizes of our brakes for 2012? (Front and Rear) I feel as if the brakes are not as good s they are supposed to be, at least compared to my last car. :)
  10. M

Check Tire Light

Just replaced one tire in the rear with as close to a tire I can get to the stock dunlops. Put it in the rear so the front two would stay matching. On the way way home after replacing the tire the check tire light came on, is there something that should be reset? Kind of annoying driving around...