GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Tyler12108

ECS FMIC?

Anyone try out their new front mount intercooler?
  2. Tyler12108

Dinan Coilovers?

Has anyone gotten these or heard anything about them? Are they partnered with someone or made in house?
  3. Tyler12108

WTB Halogen Headlight

Got hit and run in a parking lot and the main damage was my headlight got smashed in, anyone have some for sale?
  4. Tyler12108

Help with bolt length of wheel spacers?

I just purchased the ECS 10mm and 12.5mm spacers for the front/rear. The bolts that they both came with were 40mm long, is that right? I also purchased their wheel locking bolt kit that says for use with 10-12.5mm spacers and they are 38mm long. Anyone know if this is all correct? Just want to...
  5. Tyler12108

Gears getting stuck?

Wanted some input on what might be going on with my car recently. It has been almost getting stuck into gear mostly at low speeds but at very random times. It drives fine 99% of the time but every now and then it won't want to let go of a gear when I am pulling into or out of a parking lot or...
  6. Tyler12108

Warranty Extension/Reimbursement for Intake Manifold/Fuel Injectors

Not sure if this is news or not but I received this in the mail today stating that they have decided to give out an extended warranty on these for 10 years or 120,000 miles. They have also included a reimbursement form if anyone has had to repair this out of pocket. Here's the letter: Front of...
  7. Tyler12108

Laguna Wheel Color Info FYI

I recently bought a set of Lagunas from another forum member and wanted to touch them up before putting them on my car. After searching all afternoon online and calling the VW dealers/body shops around town I could not find anyone to tell me the color code that I needed to get for touch up...
  8. Tyler12108

WTB Lagunas (TX)

Interested in getting a set of Laguna wheels in the Austin area.
  9. Tyler12108

Can't get wipers off.

x x