GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

FS: Forge DV Spacer

Used for 1000 miles. Located in Easton, PA 18042. 50 shipped. Its this part http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/ES1832412/
  2. K

Strange code...help me :D

So just ran an auto-scan vagcom test and found this -_- 1 Fault Found: 9477489 - Motor for Air Distribution Flap B109D 71 [008] - Actuator stuck Intermittent - Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00000001 Fault Priority: 2 Fault Frequency: 1 Reset counter: 86...
  3. K

Gonna overhaul my MK6. Need some help..

Ok guys for some reason today i had a revelation that it's time to fully upgrade my car. So far it's lowered, has new wheels, forge DV spacer, magnaflow catback. Now here's what i want to do. Downpipe, intake, and stage 2 tune. My car is a 2012 DSG. I'm still on stock tune but i believe i can...
  4. K

road hazard program question...

Ok so i just scratched up my wheels so bad it's ridiculous. Coming around a sharp curve and just lost control. Started drifting and just got closer and closer to the curb...and then....SCRAAAAAATCH. Fuck. Both right side wheels lips have terrible scratches. I have deep dish wheels so luckily its...
  5. K

Easton, PA meets/cruises?

What's up guys. New to the scene as well as the area. Going to Lafayette College and can't stand the constant partying so i'd like to escape and find some local euros to chill with. Let me know if you're close by or in the surrounding area
  6. K

WTB: Rota Grids 18x8.5 et44

I know this is a long shot lol, but if anyone has them i will buy them right now!!!!!!!!! i know someone is selling some right now but theyre 9.5's and et38 which is a really difficult fitment and im not really looking to run stretched tires like he has either. I'm located on long island, ny...
  7. K

will these fit? 19" varrstoen 1.1.2

I'm new to this lol so thanks in advance for the help. ok so guy near me is selling these. they're gunmetal gray with machined lip and look mint. tires are like 90% too. this is what he says.... 19" Varrstoen 1.1.2 Wheels (BBS LM Rep). 5x112 Lug Pattern. 19x8.5 ET32 All around. 245/35/19 Nexen...
  8. K

stock tire question with aftermarket wheels

Hey guys! I'm really new to this stuff so I apologize if this topic is stupid to some. Anyway, what is the stock tire size on a base 2012 mk6 gti with 18" detroits? I'm interested in purchasing some aftermarket wheels but I wanna just reuse the stock tires and save some money for now! The...
  9. K

WTB: Borla Catback

Im located in Long Island, Ny and would like to ideally find a local seller but if you would be willing to ship i'm sure we could work something out! thanks! for faster response text me at 7183606855!
  10. K

WTB: 18" wheels (with or w/o tires) Long Island

Looking into some wheels for me 2012 2 door gti. any wheels that fit are fine by me. really only looking for 18's but lemme know what ya got. would like black preferably but again just offer what you have!
  11. K

PZEV exhaust install question

Is it possible to install a borla catback on a pzev GTI? Will i have to do any modifications or anything or is it the same as installing it on a regular GTI?
  12. K

PZEV Question

Ok so just found the exact GTI i was hoping to get. But at the end of discussing with the dealer, he printed out the specs of the car and it says it's PZEV, which im hoping is wrong. I know what it means as far as definition, but what parts are different from a regular GTI? also, am i able to...
  13. K

WTB: Thule 2141 Fit Kit and any 44" Fairing

Hi there! Just like the title says! For the fairing, doesn't matter what brand as long as it'll work with my thule square 50" bars! Thanks!
  14. K

Thule Bike Rack Question!

Hi there! I'm new to the forums so i hope i posted in the right place! Ok so i just got a KILLER DEAL on a thule bike rack system (feet, bars, 7 locks, 2 599xtr big mouth bike holders all for a 100) but i think i may need to purchase a different fit kit. The feet are the 400xt model. The guy was...