GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Soflogtimk6

Sunglass thread

Summer is coming and you gotta protect those eyes from harmful UV's. What's everybody's favorite sunglasses?
  2. Soflogtimk6

Hennessey Venom Gt

Discuss http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/02/24/hennessey-venom-gt-claims-top-speed-record-for-usa-at-270-mph/ http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/hennessey-venom-gt-new-speed-record-video-2014-2-24
  3. Soflogtimk6

What's your favorite cereal?

So I mean what is your favorite cereal dudes?
  4. Soflogtimk6

'12 Golf r k04 turbo

http://tampa.craigslist.org/search/sss?s=400&catAbb=sss&query=volkswagen&sort=rel I'm not sure if this would mount properly since it came of the R which is an FSI and the GTI is TSI but does anybody else have thoughts on this?
  5. Soflogtimk6

Saw this white G8 today

Saw this really clean g8 today. I talked to the lady who owned and she said there was only 22,000 miles on it. The 6.0 Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
  6. Soflogtimk6

Would you date...?

Would you date a girl with herpes if she was really cool and told you she had it straight up or would you run away as fast as you could?
  7. Soflogtimk6

saw a mk7 yesterday

so i was driving through wesley chapel florida of all places yesterday and there was a 4 door CW mk7 GTI that drove past me. boner was achieved immediately.
  8. Soflogtimk6

Edward Snowden

Whistle blower of the NSA scandal. This guy is a hero. http://m.guardiannews.com/world/2013/jun/09/edward-snowden-nsa-whistleblower-surveillance
  9. Soflogtimk6

dealer wont stop calling about trade in!!!!

so I have received 3 calls this week from the dealer this week about them trying to bring my car in to switch to something newer. my car is a 2010 and paid off. i told them i do not want to sell and to take me off the list and stop calling. they haven't stopped and keep calling. I told them if...
  10. Soflogtimk6

Paid off!!

Just paid off my car after 2 and half years of financing and it feels great to officially own my GTI. Time to save up for the MK7 golf R.:thumbup::thumbsup:
  11. Soflogtimk6

Halo 4

Had to do it. Who is playing the new halo and how is it. I'm thinking of picking up a copy today.
  12. Soflogtimk6

eastwood

Who watched the RNC and saw the Clint Eastwood's speech. I'm an Eastwood fan and thought it was pretty funny. He did seem somewhat senile but it was still patriotic. Also Marco Rubios speech was excellent. Can't wait for November.
  13. Soflogtimk6

alignment

So is an alignment really necessary for such a new car. I don't see any significantly uneven wear and tear on my tires. How many people have gotten alignments as opposed to just getting them put on and balanced. I'm getting it done at my local vw because I don't trust anyone else around here.
  14. Soflogtimk6

nexus 7

I know a lot of you guys have iPads out there. I just got a sixteen gigabyte Google nexus 7 for 200 bucks. (Craig's list) let me tell you this thing is legit and the Google now feature in android jelly bean is amazing. If there's any techies out there let me know if you have one or what you think.
  15. Soflogtimk6

Carbonio installed... Impressions

Just got done installing the Carbonio intake. Removal of the oem and install was easy. I'm not getting any vibrations from the brake line because of the new mount that they sent with it. Diverter noise is definitely noticeable under medium to heavy throttle. Can't tell much of a power difference...
  16. Soflogtimk6

Mk4 stg 2 vs mk6 stg 1

Just raced a unitronic stage 2 1.8t in my Apr stage 1 mk6 and the Mk4 had me by about a car length. Wondering if my Carbonio intake will make my car just a bit faster when I install on Friday. We raced in 2nd gear from 20.
  17. Soflogtimk6

K04 compatibility

My friend is selling his k04 from a cobalt ss. Does anyone know if that would be compatible or if I would have to buy anything else?
  18. Soflogtimk6

bridgestone potenza pole position

I'm looking for some new high performance summer tires and was wondering if anyone had these or has heard anything good about them.
  19. Soflogtimk6

Problems at idol

A lot of the time when my car is idling I am experiencing a bumping or vibrating feeling coming from the engine. Any help?
  20. Soflogtimk6

What % tint

What percent tint does everyone have. I'm getting 20 percent all around.