GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Tiggy1

FS: WatercooledIND MT-10 (CHEAP)

Selling my lightly used set of MT-10s Bolt pattern: 5x112 Bore: 73.1 Specs- 19x9.5et35 Tires: 225/35/19 with 90% tread PRICE: 1100 WITH TIRES (900 without) Condition: Great, these some little road wear here and there. Nothing bad unless up very close. !!!!Will Come with BLACK Conical...
  2. Tiggy1

(SOCAL) Bagged MK6 Golf 2.5L ($12,500)

For sale is a 2012 Golf 2.5l that is heavily upgraded. Car has never been in an accident. Clean title, safe, reliable, 1 - owner vehicle. This Golf has been displayed across the Southern California Volkswagen Show scene to always fantastic praise. All maintenance has been taken care of, vehicle...
  3. Tiggy1

The Legacy Of Tiggy

I might as well Give you all updates/ Links on my car. 2012 VW Golf 2.5L 4DR auto trans Convinence Package. First off, I wanna say ive gone a LOOOONG way. Ups and downs. Ive been thru hell and back with this car. There isnt alot of stock parts on this car. Ill get to it. Exterior.. Golf R...
  4. Tiggy1

FS/FT: BBS RS

I have forsale my Authentic BBS RS with 16 Inch faces Slanted To 18s.. Theyre in perfect condition.. Specs: 5x112 18x9et15ish (i dont know exact off set) 18x10et15ish tires are Toyo Extenza Hp 215/35 fronts and 225 35 nanking rears. Faces are painted black chrome and the hex are...
  5. Tiggy1

WTT: Eds NON-led Black Housing Headlights

I have a set of Eds xenon headlights for trade. i want the Eds with LEDs. My lenses could use a polish, but other than that the headlights work flawlessly and have 0 problems.. MUST BE LOCAL TO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA Will sell for 400+shipping
  6. Tiggy1

FS: GOLF R AXLE BACK

Custom made. 2.5 into 3 I believe. Tips are SS and do not have horrible carbon build up like the stock tips. Straight pipe. Sounds amazing. Asking 150 plus shipping. Location: Southern California PayPal only CAN FIT GTI, but hangers are different and the bottom of the pipe needs...
  7. Tiggy1

FS/FT ESR SR02 18x9.5et35

Great condition 1k with tires (plus shipping on you) 600 without (plus shipping on you) More looking for a local sale. But will ship. TXT me: 9492914717 Tires are 215/35/18 Nanking NS-20 80% tread Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Tiggy1

OZ Opera II SOCAL

sold
  9. Tiggy1

FS: ESR SR02 (machined) GREAT PRICE!!!

Have a set of ESR SR02 Forsale. No bends or cracks. All wheels balanced perfectly NO TIRES TXT FOR FAST REPLY! 949-291-4717 Specs: 18x9.5et35 squared. 5x112 CB:66.6 Need these gone asap. 500 picked up in Southern California. 600 plus shipping to all 48 states (aloha and penguins not...
  10. Tiggy1

ForZa Horizon 2 Xbox one?

Anyone wanna play? Add me: Sweet Prius Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Tiggy1

WTT/WTS: 2012 MK6 Golf 2.5L Bagged

Have a 2012 vw golf auto trans, black. 56xxx miles. works/drives perfect. cloth interior. Mod list: Airlift slam series, manual management. BROTIFORM BLQ REPS 18x8.5et35 eurojet GTI CBE eonon d5152 headunit votex front lip blind spot mirrors gli MFSW with working paddles. DEPO led tail lights...
  12. Tiggy1

FS: Lorinser LM6 Reps (CHEAP)/Socal

Hey guys, Finally time to retire my wheels to a knew home. They Are Lorinser LM6 Reps. They are very hard to find IMO. They do have a little damage, no cracks/ Barrel Bends (ill get there in a second) All wheels could be touched up. in sense that they all have rash. its not to crazy though. I...
  13. Tiggy1

2014 Socal Euro Spotted Thread

Lets use this to show all the pictures of MK6's you spot at the Big Socal Euro Event. See you all tomorrow!
  14. Tiggy1

FS: Sakuna Retrofitted Headlights

FS/FT Sakuna retrofitted head lights Work great. Just needs one ballast.. Will sell for 200 or trade for other car parts. (shipping is at buyers costs) Sent from my iPhone bitch.
  15. Tiggy1

Any Vape Enthusiasts On Here?

Wanna see how much of you Vape. Post pics of you set ups and a general chat about them!
  16. Tiggy1

WTT/WTS: OEM AMG Monoblocks

For sale, or trade. OEM Amg monoblocks. I love these wheels, but i just need to go wider. i have wanted these wheels for a long time but the spec is not right for me and i would like to go a different way with my car (wheel wise).. Specs are 18x8.5 et 44 front and 18x9.5 et 44 rear. Right...
  17. Tiggy1

FS: Lorinser LM6 Wheels

Have a set of Lorinser LM6 wheels forsale. specs are 18x9.5 et 35 squared all wheels have minor curb rash and one wheel have a dent in the outer rim. nothing crazy. still holds air. probablly 100$ to fix. trades are welcome to. 8.5 with low offset or 9. 9.5 if it has a high offset. text...
  18. Tiggy1

Mobile Wheel Repair?

Hey guys. Some of you might know that yesterday, during the last sunday cruise... A boulder about as big as my head, rolled under my wheel while going crazy in the canyon... the outer flange of the the wheel is super bent... but it looks like it could be easily fixed... i live in southern...
  19. Tiggy1

Bumper painting.

is there a local shop around irvine that will paint match a bumper? im coming up on a golf r convertion and i need it done :D
  20. Tiggy1

WTB Gti Steering Wheel

I believe the airbag in the golf is the same as the gti, one without buttons prefered. txt me 9497480104