GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Douche broke mirror off...

So I wanted to ask everyone for some advice on where to find parts for my 2012 CW GTI. I parked my car outside my girlfriends place and I woke up this morning with my driver side mirror broken off. Since the drivers side was parked facing the sidewalk my guess is some drunk college kid (big...
  2. L

Daytime Running Lights

Just had a quick question for everyone disabling the DRL lights. What's the reason for disabling the lights? Is it just aesthetics or does it serve some type of purpose? (like saving the life of the bulb if it's a halogen set up)
  3. L

The Picture Game

4. L

Least favorite car

So I have been having knee issues recently and decided to lay off my GTI for a few days since the clutch wasn't helping. I asked my mom to borrow hers for a few days (Acura TSX) which is nice and all but seeing a CW GTI drive by made me miss my GTI. Mind you I've only had my GTI for a month...
  5. L

Knee pain manual transmission

So I'm about to complete my first month with my GTI and have noticed I have pain in my left knee. I have googled and searched online about others having knee issues with manual transmissions. Haven't found a thread on here about it so my question to you guys is if anyone else has experienced...
  6. L

Anyone with Vag-Com in North Jersey

Hey guys, would anyone happen to be in the North Jersey area (Wayne, Paterson, Clifton, etc.) that has Vagcom that would be willing to help me out. I'm looking to get my windows to roll up/down from my key. Please let me know if you are in the area and are willing to help me out and how much...
  7. L

WTB VW Onyx Black Wheels

I'm looking for the 17's VW Onyx Black rims. Please let me know if you want to sell yours and any pics, thanks!
  8. L

WTB Serron Wheels

I'm looking to buy Serron wheels. No curb damage. Let me know what you have and pictures if possible. Thanks!
  9. L

Gear difficult to engage initially

Hey guys. My GTI is about 3 weeks old with about 600 miles on it. Driving to work this morning I felt that going into first gear, or any gear at a standstill, is a little difficult and requires more force. When at red lights, I would press the clutch all the way down and try going into first...
  10. L

Good tinting in North Jersey

Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone has had any good experiences with a tint shop in North Jersey. I'm located near Paterson, Wayne, Newark etc. I'm looking to get tints done and I want them done right! Thanks.