GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GlfSprtCT1

FS: apr stage 3+

* SOLD*SOLD*SOLD*
  2. GlfSprtCT1

Pcv install question

Recently took my 034 catchcan off and sold it. reinstalled the stock pcv and had some weird idle issues the other night and ive been getting a "intake air leak" dtc the past few days. I remember reading that theres a specific bolt pattern for the pcv bolts. If anyone has a Bentley and can...
  3. GlfSprtCT1

FS: 034 Motorsports Catchcan

Selling 034 catch can, all parts included. (SOLD!!!!)
  4. GlfSprtCT1

Vendor Warning- Euro Enginuity

http://instagram.com/p/xk5h1quBs1/ Dont make the same errors i did.. If you enjoy losing your money to shady companies, give the guys at euro enginuity a call...... if you can reach them or they answer the phone.
  5. GlfSprtCT1

Susp. noise help

I'll start with the basics.. hr sport springs on stock shocks. Hit a crater on 95 in ny last night heading back from MD. Went out today and under bigger bumps, DS front makes a loose sounding clunk noise. Popped the wheel off this afternoon and grabbed the rotor/caliper and nothing moves or...
  6. GlfSprtCT1

Hitler finds out about the new APR stage 1 tune for the MQB platform

thats what im sayin!!!! If the gti gains this much.. an R or S3 is going to be amazing. add a dp and catback and they'll make my 3+ mk6 look like a dog. So much $$$ spent... stupid mk6 and your non upgradeable hpfp *kicks car.., waterpump starts to leak* damnit..
  7. GlfSprtCT1

Where to find Autobahn seats??

short n sweet... where to find the leather Autobahn seats? Or (long shot) someone that wants to trade complete f/r seats, jacky for leather?? aaaand go..
  8. GlfSprtCT1

FS: dark cherry Ed rep LED w/rear fog

*sold*sold*sold*sold* Going a new route on the gti, taking the LED Ed reps off the car. These have the rear fog. Bought and installed 2 years ago, still in great shape. Still have the boxes they came in too! Also include adapter harnesses on each light. Plug and play, just needs proper vagcom...
  9. GlfSprtCT1

Dubs On Defrost 2014!!

April 5th, Lake Compounce amusement park. Just announced!
  10. GlfSprtCT1

WTB: 2dr/mt DG or HR Sport springs

I know someone here has them collecting dust in the garage or basement. :beer:
  11. GlfSprtCT1

Suspension whoes..

So... this has been bugging me since last fall, not sure its normal??.. maybe it is? Realized i had to raise the car a bit to clear the apr turbo outlet pipe. Raised a little too much and was hearing a clunking sound pulling into my driveway or speedbumps, etc. Contacted HR and they said the...
  12. GlfSprtCT1

Suspension help (crap...)

So... this has been bugging me since last fall, not sure its normal??.. maybe it is? Realized i had to raise the car a bit to clear the apr turbo outlet pipe. Raised a little too much and was hearing a clunking sound pulling into my driveway or speedbumps, etc. Contacted HR and they said the...
  13. GlfSprtCT1

Rod install (lets get some ideas flowing here)

Alright, so its not a suuuper popular mod as most of us will never exceed stg2/k04 power levels, but for those few brave souls (myself included) that have gone to stg3 and above, the stock rods strength are debatable. Sure the tq of stg3/3+ isnt much more than the current k04 file or even...
  14. GlfSprtCT1

Burn oil, not sure what/why

We'll go back to saturday morning. Temps were low here in CT so I gave the car a few mins to warm up before I headed out in the AM. I drove about a mile down the road and got on the highway, keeping the revs down until the car warmed up. Noticed a blue haze behind me, got off the highway and...
  15. GlfSprtCT1

6speed trans clutch bleeding..??

Before I start.. i know theres a bleeder block on the trans itself and how to bleed the clutch. My question is regarding the throwout bearing. Ive been told i need to bench bleed it before installing it on the trans (while doing my clutch). bonus question: I'll be draining the fluid and...
  16. GlfSprtCT1

Funny Audi Comic RE: Avant models, etc. (Troy, click here)

*cough* Add rs3 to the list *cough* Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. GlfSprtCT1

The Official Gun Thread

wasnt aware you were into firearms!? :heart: 1911 , miss mine. SA 1911a1 rep, military green, basic and awesome. Currently using a G30. Thick, but a damn reliable piece.
  18. GlfSprtCT1

Non Led rear fog (im lost)

So, helping a fellow mk6 guy out, cant figure out which light we need off ecs tuning. They list 3. 5k0945093g (a shade more red than stock) -------093gsd (non tinted) and -------093aa (tinted). I have seen stock tails in forever so im not sure which is correct between the last two :( help?
  19. GlfSprtCT1

Podi gauge wiring

Figured I'd put this tidbit up here since I had such a hard time finding solid info when I did my wiring a few weeks back. :confused: Assuming you have gotten this far, green and brown aren't used, orange goes to white, black is ground, red is switched and yellow is constant. If you choose...
  20. GlfSprtCT1

R.I.P. hpfp..

So... as if two waterpumps in 24k wasnt enough, out goes the hpfp. p053f , p0087 and misfires on all 4 cyl. no boost, longer starts than normal etc. all signs point to this. Dropping off tonight at the dealer to see what they say. Best case, its warrantied, worst case its not and i buy a pump...