GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mustang

Stock GTI interior light switch

Just as the title says: stock GTI interior light switch, removed from my 2012 GTI with about 5000 miles on it. Make me an offer! Shipping from 06483.
  2. Mustang

Candy White Scratch Fix Paint

VW "Candy White" code 02041 "Scratch Fix 2-in-1" paint stick. Used once or twice before I sold my car. Pay for shipping from 06483 and it's yours.
  3. Mustang

Very lightly used key

I totalled my 2012 GTI, but still have the spare key. A quick online search returns prices from $25 to $150. Make me an offer and don't be without a spare :)
  4. Mustang

WeatherTech front mats, US-spec light switch

I have a pair of front WeatherTech all season floor mats, in excellent condition. $109 new, asking $70+shipping if necessary. Also have a stock, US-spec headlight switch. $10? GTI was totaled, so these are just cluttering up the garage...
  5. Mustang

Front license plate bracket

Sold EDIT" Sold
  6. Mustang

FS: Stock catback off '12 GTI

Just totaled my GTI w/my aftermarket exhaust, so the stocker in my basement is up for grabs. Best offer. Located in south-central Connecticut.
  7. Mustang

Best way to find deals on a Stage 1 tune?

Regretably, I cannot frequent this (or any) forum very frequently, so I apologize in advance for what may be a noob question still :yikes: . I know tunes go "on sale" with some level of frequency. What is the best way to find (or be alerted of) deals from APC, COBB, etc aside from simply...
  8. Mustang

Ed's HID Headlights/Housings, Option 4, black, LEDs

Just as the title states. About three years old, so they do suffer from some of the minor peeling that they all experience - but you can't see it from 5 feet away. My car doesn't like them anymore, so they're up for sale. Includes the housings, HID bulbs (4000k, if I remember correctly)...
  9. Mustang

Aftermarket HID problem

2012 VW GTI. Installed Ed's aftermarket projector housings and no-name (at the time) HID kit. Worked fine for three years. Three years and one month, both headlights go out...no high beams or low beams. Troubleshooting // Result 1. Check all fuses, and connections at bulbs and ballasts // no...
  10. Mustang

FS: Moda MD11's with Tires

Up for sale is a set of 4 Moda MD11's, 17x8 with all season 235/45/17 Hankook Ventus S1 Noble 2 tires. Excellent grip in the wet, dry, or snow. The wheel and tire package has approximately 17k miles. They include hub centric rings (I believe they are 72mm wheel bore to a 57mm hub) and lugs...
  11. Mustang

CHMSL/3rd brake light wiring color/connector?

What is the wire color(s) for power to the 3rd brake light on a 2012 GTI? I can't seem to find this info anywhere. As an aside, what genius at VW decided to make _all_ dozen wires feeding the hatch white-colored past the quick disconnects?!
  12. Mustang

CT or eastern NY - anyone with a Hitch?

Any GTIers in CT with a hitch mounted on their GTI, and who feel like taking a drive to Seymour for a quick towing experiment? I'm pretty sure the answer is "I don't want to," but I keep questioning how well my GTI might tow 2000# of enclosed trailer. I'd rather not spend $150 on a hitch...