GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

gas cap cable detatched

Has anyone came across this problem? So my gas cap is connected to a cable which is connected to the car so that I can have my gas cap dangling off the car without losing it or forgetting it. Well now I have lost the thing that holds the cable and the gas cap together... The dealership said...
  2. C

RCD 310? mp3 cd

I have a 2012 golf basic radio.. i think its the RCD 310... Was wondering if it could play MP3 CD.. I am burning a cd but I am not sure if the radio can play a mp3 cd. Thanks!
  3. C

Chrome handle glove box installation..fml

I had the mod for a while now and finally stop by auto zone? to get the tools.. they were nice enough to let me borrow it anyways I completed the mod after hours 1. think was trying to get the cover off the back off 2. was to pull the tab away from the lock 3. the springs popped out and key...
  4. C

car idle...rumbles

So when I first start my car... when idling.. my car rumbles a little the first time I got that rumbling checked they said it was a o2 sensor failure... I had a Check engine light sign on but I dont think that was the problem.. Anyways no lights are on and everything is fine it only happens...
  5. C

License Plate scratches

So I was removing my rear license plate to put on the new 2014 registration sticker and to my surprise under the license plate and frame revealed a nasty black mark. My car is candy white and the scratch doesn't feel rough or anything.. it feels somewhat smooth? I am not sure how to explain it...
  6. C

Ignition Key Bezel Light Ring

Hey guys, I have $49.95 on my ecs tuning account for a very long time and have no idea what to spend it on... I might have another 50 to add to it but there nothing I see that I should use the $50 on... I see the Ignition Key Bezel Light Ring...
  7. C

cosmetic mod under radio

http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.5/Interior/View_All/ES1905437/ Anyone have a clue what is that?!
  8. C

Free replacement

Couldn't find anything about this or maybe searching the wrong things.. Okay so my car is at 10k right now but in the future.. before my warranty for free service ends.. what should I ask for? example are.. my friend before his free service ended he was able to get a whole new clutch.. Just...
  9. C

CW

Took me so long to figure out what the hell CW meant -_____- at first I was looking at the rims and notice every car had different rims.. IDK finally today reading a topic about tinted rear lights and all that.. yeah. fml took about 6 months candy white so frustration:mad:
  10. C

ELM327

I found this in my garage and was wondering if anyone could give me more information on it? ELM327 ver1.2a Has anyone used it for there car? I am researching the internet right now but would like other member's feedback on this product..
  11. C

license plate

Any suggestion on anti-theft...? I bought the CF plates from ECS Tuning for like $50.. but I regret buying it. Looks good but IDK if its real or not or.. is it too much.. it looks good on my white golf tho
  12. C

interior lights on

So you know that button on top next to the sunglasses holder. One is to turn on interior lights. The middle one if u open the door the light turns on. Last one if you press it the light stays off no matter what... Well when I leave my switch in the middle (open door) there is a dim light on...
  13. C

V-Checker Scanner - Pro

Are the "V-Checker Scanner - Pro" sold on ecs tuning like the VAG USB cable people buy? It says you can clear codes and all that.. maybe tweak some things to?
  14. C

2012 city lights

I have been looking at the forums for some time and have you the search button for this topic. I am trying to figure out which city light bulb will not give me no error. A lot of cars are using PIAA Extreme white 162 wedge bulbs but no one is on a 2012 model. I just bought city lights off of...
  15. C

HID light?

I am having trouble looking for this thread or post... I have a VW 2012 golf and its the basic model.. (convenient package) Was wondering where can I buy HID? plug n play? My other car Toyota had a whole kit like the license plate light sold on ECS tuning with a amp and everything.. Thanks...