1. C

Stock Intercooler $45 + shipping

Stock intercooler with 15-20k miles. Asking 45$ + shipping
  2. C

Virtually new K03 Turbo

Sold the car and have no use. Only 10k miles on it. 175$
  3. C

Stock Parts - Need to get rid of!

Stock K03 barely used and more Parts CHEAP- Need to get rid of! MK6 GTi Parts repost with prices. If you know anyone who needs these parts please help me out. Need them out of the garage. All prices are WITHOUT shipping. Thanks. UPDATED 8.31.15 K03 Turbo - only 10k miles - $200 Stock...
  4. C

Stock Parts For Sale

Traded in the car so I have stock parts for sale Mk6 gti parts Stock K03 Turbo (12k miles) Stock Downpipe Stock Intercooler Stock Paddle Shifters Stock Halogen Lights Black Pearl Touch Up Kit ( with clear coat and primer ) Stock Carpet Floor Mats Cargo Blocks Would prefer local Colorado pick...
  5. C

Stock Parts for Sale

MK6 GTi Parts repost with prices. If you know anyone who needs these parts please help me out. Need them out of the garage. Thanks. K03 Turbo - only 10k miles - $300 Stock Intercooler -$100 Stock Downpipe - $75 Stock Halogen Headlights - $175 Stock Paddle Shifters - $25 Stock Carpet Floor Mats...
  6. C

Car has died twice on me now in the middle of driving!

A week ago my gti randomly shut off at a stoplight and the battery light was flashing but It turned back on fine... Fast forward to today, I am driving on the highway and it just shuts off again! I Almost get in accident but get a chance to get over on the shoulder, again turns back on fine...
  7. C

Code P0444 Purge Valve Open Circuit

Has anyone had this code or know what to replace? And no dice. A couple days ago my car was at a stop light and it just died and the battery light flashed but it turned on fine and hasnt happened since except now that code is on. p0444 Purge Valve Open Circuit I replaced the purge valve...
  8. C

A/C not blowing cold, no pressure when refrigerant hooked up

Had my water pump replaced and now notice my A/C has no cold air. Thought by some weird coincidence refrigerant was low so I hooked up the gauge and it reads 0 psi so now I'm assuming it's a loose hose or something. Where can I look or does anyone have suggestions.
  9. C

WTB Eds headlights Version 1 or 2 non leds

Please let me know!
  10. C

ASPEC "R" DIFFUSER FOR GTI

If you know about the ASPEC diffuser / exhaust combo its a swapable diffuser that allows your GTI rear to become a R rear without buying the R bumper. The set is only sold in pair and cannot be sold separate and it costs 1200$. For someone who wants a R rear I am giving you a very cheap...
  11. C

How can I delete my account?

How can I delete my account on this forum?
  12. C

Its all fun and games for the first 2 months

And then you get your first payment bill and realize your about to spend a shit ton money and your plates + that :( then all the fun is gone lol ( not being literal ) Cant believe its already been two months wtf lol ...
  13. C

HOLY SHI*

So I got my APR stage 1 tune a couple weeks ago and it never seemed like an amazing difference to me..... Colorado has literally been 90+ since I have got my tune and today it finally was down to 60 degrees in the morning on my way to work... Holy balls heat soak made the biggest difference in...
  14. C

Where can I buy "non used" button stickers

The ones in front of the shifter, like the stickers that say Ludacris speed and stuff where are those at? :)
  15. C

VAGCOM in Colorado

Anyone ? I want DRL off option and needle sweep if possible.
  16. C

So I found the gauge cluster I want for my 2012 GTI but....

Its from garage vary and I cant read japanese ( I dont know if thats what it is ) does anyone know of any other gauge cluster like this? ( 2012 gti specific ) or is it only garage vary? and if so can someone help me with ordering lol?
  17. C

Turning on Stage 1 APR tune, Confused...

I recently just got stage 1 tune on my 2012 GTI. My question to you is I have seen two different ways to actually get into tune mode and I am wondering what the correct way is…. 1) Key turned on to electronics mode ( no engine ) 2) Hold Cruise control set to desired mode 3) Release so CEL goes...
  18. C

p3 guage vs normal

About to buy a boost gauge is there any pros / cons between a p3 and other gauges besides price?
  19. C

DSG grinding on first gear low RPMs

I noticed yesterday my first gear was grinding as I was pulling up on my drive way (obviously low rpms ) is this normal?