GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Small GTI Partout

Looking to sell locally (South Jersey/Jersey Shore) but will ship at buyers expense. -Eurojet downpipe: 3 piece modular design so you can swap cats and either run the reducer to a stock catback or full 3 inch exhaust. Will fit both CBFA and CCTA SOLD -Diesel Geek Sigma Six shifter is...
  2. B

FS: 2 12 inch subs with amp

I have two 12 inch Kenwood competition series subwoofers for sale in a double sealed enclosure box. It probably will not fit in our trunks but its worthwhile to include so you can have all the wiring. Will also be selling an Alpine Vpower 1000 watt amp. Local sale preferred. subwoofers- $100...
  3. B

namotorsports.net

I cam across this website selling the bsh race intake for around 260. Lowest I have seen anywhere else has been around 300 new...anyone have any experience with this website?
  4. B

GTI Middlesex county

Hey guys I've been looking around the forum for a little bit and figured I would introduce myself. I bought a 2013 CW gti back in august and was coming from a mommy car Dodge Magnum :laugh: Also, to anyone in the area stay away from World VW in Neptune. They eventually fixed a problem I was...
  5. B

Member Feedback: JonathanCSewall

Sent payment for DV spacer. Still haven't gotten the part and its been over 2 weeks. Sent the cash as gift so no refund can be sent by Paypal. Don't buy from the dude, you'll get shafted.:mad::mad0259:
  6. B

Help Please!

Just bought my mk6 GTI about a month ago. It only has 1100 miles on it and it is making this loud tapping noise when the car is in idle without the clutch engaged. Brought it in to the dealership and the technician said the flywheel was basically destroyed and metal shavings were in the bearing...