GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bburns36

Official Tattoo Thread

Pics!
  2. bburns36

Official Tattoo Thread

Oh, no doubt the white highlights will help the red look more vibrant. Good plan. :thumbsup: I guess orange makes the most sense versus trying to redo the red. Stay tuned...
  3. bburns36

Official Tattoo Thread

Well, at least it wasn't too bad. Hope it was a lesson to the coworker to watch where the hell his wheels are going. That's scary! And yeah, my red is much lighter than it was a couple weeks ago, fresh. Actually that was the only thing that "bled out" the first night consistently, I have a nice...
  4. bburns36

Official Tattoo Thread

Ha thanks. I clobbered the hitch about 6 hours post-inking. Much swear, so pain, but no real damage thankfully. Yeah, sounds like your boots saved your toes from taking the brunt of that mishap. :eek: Any damage besides some pain?
  5. bburns36

Official Tattoo Thread

Now to wait a bit and finish the shading... thought it best to split that up a bit because my skin is sorta touchy. Huge bruise is from walking into the tongue of a trailer, totally brilliant move on my part. Felt great! :clap:
  6. bburns36

Official Tattoo Thread

I just did up a small MK3 check engine light/lightning bolt on my left calf. Should post pics later. About a week old, so looking its crappiest right now.
  7. bburns36

The official Hate thread.

Nice job handling that. We're all the same animal, evolved differently. Not sure why people get so hung up on our differences... :iono: Humor's one thing between friends, but I don't really see the humor in your neighbor's conduct. Haven't caught any shit for being white and driving a VW...
  8. bburns36

Ipod/MDI/RCD510 issue...

... and I've searched, and can't seem to turn up anyone reporting the same. I'll be driving along, tunes playing on the iPod, and all of a sudden it switches over to Sirius. Hitting the Media key results in a "No media available" message or something to that effect. However, if I have my phone...
  9. bburns36

DSG people: Odd shifts with the AC on when it's hot out?

I've searched around and seen people complaining of surging/lag/weird engine performance with the AC on, but haven't seen anyone mention odd DSG behavior. Specifically delayed clutch engagement from a stop, really pronounced surging for a sec right after a 2-3 or 3-4 shift under normal...
  10. bburns36

DSG people, questions

Do you all notice pronounced engine braking on downshifts when slowing down from say 50-55mph to a stop? As in, you can feel each one plainly? Mine does this and a friend's '12 doesn't. Also, under the same circumstances, when you're slowing down, trans is in second, and you keep slowing down...