GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. X

Misc GTI parts $250

Got rid of the GTI. Cleaning out the garage. This is whats left. Make an offer, I just want this shit gone. Can deliver within 300 miles of 23602 for asking price + $25. CTS Catted downpipe. Roughly 40k on it. $250 OBO. *Sold* OEM roof racks. Were on a 4 door. Might fit 2 door. Have tool...
  2. X

2 sets of wheels Masitaly and MB Reps $600 OBO

Got rid of the GTI. Cleaning out the garage. This is whats left. Make an offer, I just want this shit gone. Can deliver within 300 miles of 23602 for asking price + $25. Set of four 17x7.5 et40 or 45 5x112 wheel. Masitaly wheel, not sold in states anymore. Not Spray painted well in black with...
  3. X

2013 GTI stock BRAKE PADS $30 shipped

Cleaning out the storage unit so selling a bunch of stock parts. As the title states. 40k on pads. $30 shipped, honestly make a somewhat reasonable offer and I'll take it. Pictures up tonight.
  4. X

2013 GTI STOCK suspension $150 OBO

Cleaning out the storage unit so selling a bunch of stock parts. As the title states. Maybe 20k on suspension. $150 OBO, honestly make a somewhat reasonable offer and I'll take it. Buyer pays shipping. Willing to deliver within 500 miles for cheaper than shipping if requested. Pictures up tonight.
  5. X

FS: 2013 CBTA STOCK downpipe $100 OBO

Cleaning out the storage unit so selling a bunch of stock parts. As the title states. Maybe 25-30k on downpipe. $100 OBO, honestly make a somewhat reasonable offer and I'll take it. Buyer pays shipping. Willing to deliver within 500 miles for cheaper than shipping if requested. Pictures up tonight.
  6. X

Godspeed Intercooler $250 OBO

Blue silicone hoses already cut for MK6 but wrong CNC machined couplers for 2011+ MK6s. Will work with MK5 and 2010 GTIs. Hose kit from Forge roughly $240 depending on application or roughly $120 on Ebay. Good for up to 400 whp. Can provide pictures to those that are serious. $250 shipped OBO I...
  7. X

APR STAGE III turbo and down pipe : $1200 shipped

SOLD! Thanks for the interest everyone! Hey, just want this out of my garage at this point. Willing to make a deal. No reasonable offer refused. See this thread...lots of pictures. Can send more if necessary. http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-FMIC-2600-OBO Call/text 773 571 9658
  8. X

APR STAGE III turbo, downpipe, FMIC $2600 OBO

SOLLLDDDD!!!! After much internal back and forth, I will be selling the APR Stage III turbo and parts I have with it. I have the turbo, all of the silicone hoses, plus most of the metal feed lines associated with it. There are a few small issues with the turbo. An oil line feed was bent, a...
  9. X

APR STG I intake for CCTA: $150 OBO

APR Stage 1 intake: Roughly 30,000 miles. Good condition. For engine code CCTA: $150 OBO + shipping at buyer's expense. *Sold to indy_999!*
  10. X

Neuspeed RSe05 in white with Conti DWS tires: $800 OBO

SOLD!! Neuspeed Rse05 wheels in white with Conti DWS tires: 17x8 wheels 45mm offset. Don't need hub rings. Don't need different lug nuts. Perfect fitment for VAG/AUDI vehicles. Some curb rash on wheels. Tires have roughly 15,000 miles on them. Still in fantastic shape. $800 OBO + buyer pays for...
  11. X

FS/FT: H&R Supersport springs and Koni Yellow shock/struts $400 OBO

*SOLD* Thanks everyone for looking!
  12. X

The Great Drive Thread

So I've got this great road trip planned out for when I visit my parents over Memorial Day weekend. It's almost 1000 miles, and since I find being on the interstate unbearable after the first 300 miles, I tend to look for "fun" roads to explore. I just finished mapping out my drive. I'm doing...
  13. X

Greta's Journal

So here it is. 2010 CW 2dr DSG. Xenon’s, Dynaudio, monster mats, sunroof, and nav. I am the 3rd owner. Bought it off a fellow forum member with 28 thousand miles on her. She's now at 36 thousand. Went on the hunt for another GTI after my best friend totaled my brand, shiny, new, base 2012 DSG...