GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jansenabellera

Sub installed with factory head unit

Finally got around to adding a sub into my car. I went with one 12''. I personally think it's the best choice for a hatch. I didn't need a super strong 12 so I went with an entry level alpine. Alpine SWA12 Bassline 12inch 250rms 750peak. Alpine MRX-M55 550Watt amp at 2ohms or 350watts at 4ohms...
  2. jansenabellera

WTB: stock headlight.

I'm in the SF, SJ bay area. stock headlights. thanks a bunch guys.
  3. jansenabellera

WTF is this?

huge tires on that first concept
  4. jansenabellera

GOLFMK6 Confessionals

^same, very entertaining lmao...
  5. jansenabellera

NBA Thread?

dub nation!
  6. jansenabellera

The Official Photography Thread!

First time posting in this thread.. some of my fav shots I took.
  7. jansenabellera

rear vents?

Does anyone else's on here seem to not work???
  8. jansenabellera

Lowering soon!

I finally have the money set aside to lower my golf! I was wondering what else is best to change or to buy? Since it's going to be worked on already! Going w/ ST. Thanks in advance guys!
  9. jansenabellera

18s to 17s tire help

Hey guys this is my mk6 golf. I'm planning on sizing rims down to a 17 inch rim. I really can't take the ride comfort on these 18s. Did you guys feel a drastic change in comfort? Also What tires would be a perfect match on 17s. It never snows here and hardly rains, maybe a month at most the...
  10. jansenabellera

WTB: Golf mk6 front Bumper Candy White.

I need a bumper replacement! much appreciated! Candy white would be best. email: jansenabellera@yahoo.com phone txt / 408-921-7170 thanks guys!
  11. jansenabellera

WTB: GOLF/GTI FRONT END

I got into accident with a random tire flying at my car. I just need a new bumper. I'm from the san jose area in CA. If anyone has a bumper or knows anyone who is selling a bumper please contact me. (408)-921-7170 thanks golf6.
  12. jansenabellera

AIR FRESHENERS!

Which do you guys use and have/had best results with? I use to use this stuff but it's so pricey! Now I'm on this
  13. jansenabellera

The Official Photography Thread!

Lovin' your shit man, link me ya portfolio or flickr!
  14. jansenabellera

Allergies

clariton - D
  15. jansenabellera

What are you listening to?

2 chainz: based on a TRU story, kanye west: cruel summer, big sean: detroit
  16. jansenabellera

Favorite Drink (alcoholic)

A REAL DRINK. THE ONLY DRINK I FUCK WITH.
  17. jansenabellera

SUB INSTALLATION IN BAY AREA

Planning on adding a sub to my car! does anyone is bay area/south bay know of any good shops/electrical places? I'm not tech wizard when it comes to audio and I just want it done the right way! Thanks Cali!
  18. jansenabellera

TINT ON A CANDY WHITE?

What do you candy white owners have on yours? Planning on tinting before the weather gets colder here in cali!
  19. jansenabellera

What station do you guys pump?

Just wondered what station you guys pump at? Shell, chevron, 76 etc... I drive a 2.5 golf and i always pump shell 91! used to pump chevron on my older hondas, what do you guys recommend?
  20. jansenabellera

Project Marshmallow GOLF MKVI

Just picked up my Golf 6 from stevens creek in the bay area. Put in a wooden rosary My golf came with GTI detroit rims! Car is completely stock! Except the added japanese squash air fresheners!