GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

The car bug bites me again! Audi this time?

OK, my wife's Mini Cooper has been the money pit from hell so we bought her a 2015 Accord so she can drive something and just not worry about it. Doing this though prompted her to mention that maybe I would like to get something new/different too? So the wheels began turning. I have LOVED my...
  2. K

2010 GTI - TPMS question

I just had new tires put on and when I left Discount Tire the guy said the TPMS light was on but should go off after some driving. I drove home and sure enough after a few minutes on the freeway the light went off. This morning, on my way into work, right before I turned into my parking lot the...
  3. K

The Challenge - This is great...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPkByAkAdZs Enjoy!
  4. K

OK all you math guys! Octane conversion help!

Here in Salt Lake City we only get 91 octane due to our elevation. I can't find 93 anywhere. I would love to run my 93 APR file and I found a local gas station that sells 100 octane. What I want to know is what would the gallon conversion be for me to mix 100 octane and 91 octane to get to an...
  5. K

Need a replacement Detroit? Look here..

I looked all over, sent countless PM's, and just wanted to buy one without waiting for responses, negotiating pricing and worrying about shipping, etc. I found a place that sold me a re-manufactured one for $200, shipped. It took around 4 days to get here and I just opened up the box. The...
  6. K

18in Detroits - Questions

Due to some jackass not being able to properly drive in the snow, I was run off the road a little bit Saturday night and lightly bounced onto a curb scratching my rim a little bit. What was very lucky is the wheel that got curbed is the only one on my car that had already been curbed (done...