GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

WTB: Stock TDI turbo discharge damper

Looking to buy a stock unmodified damper. I've been running with a modified one for a few years but with my stage 3 power I have a feeling it's causing boost issues that I've been having and want to put it back to stock. Pm me if you are someone who switched to the neuspeed piece and are...
  2. A

Boost leak?

OK so out of nowhere, my car is making loud turbo whoosh noise, while I love the way it sounds, it's not normal or intentional, so I don't like it lol. I have an AWE intake, and a gutted turbo resonance damper. Is been fine and same sound ever since those mods but now out of nowhere it is really...
  3. A

Against the wind

So, who has any data in wind effects on your personal driving experience with your TDI? For me, on the way to work, with wind, i can get 54 to 56 easily on trip computer, highest ever was 63. Against the wind? 46 Max.. If lucky.. On the way home same route reversed, i Max at 47 with wind...
  4. A

FS: OEM 18" Beetle Twisters or OEM TDI 17's.

SOLD!!!! Have a set of twisters that I recently bought to see how I would like 18's on my car. While I am satisfied with the look completely, they served their purpose and I am going to probably get my tsw nurburgrings in 17 inch size. If i cant find someone to buy these i will use these and my...