GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. p4kk0

Subwoofer: JL Audio MicroSub CP108LG PICS

Sold my car. Like new, even with the label attached. $170 shipped! Lowest price on eBay around $240. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B993Jcbc2HPTZGFfZFIwY2t5Q3c?usp=sharing
  2. p4kk0

FS: OEM Cherry LED tails $550 OBO PICS

FS: OEM Cherry LED tails $550 OBO PICS SOLD! SOLD! Sold my car and have them for sale. Will add pictures soon. W/O Foglights, come with adapters, but you still need to change coding. Excellent condition. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B993Jcbc2HPTMW0wX21hWmJwcjg
  3. p4kk0

Mechatronics cover rust

I discovered my battery was leaking and the acid fell on top of the mechatronics cover. It is all rusted and I am worried about its condition. Do I have to drain DSG fluid to replace the cover?
  4. p4kk0

FS: RCD 510 AE

FS: RCD 510 AE Reduced $280 shipped SOLD!!!
  5. p4kk0

FS: Ross Tech Micro-CAN

SOLD!!!! Used twice to setup my LED Xenon headlights and DRL. $225 shipped CONUS.
  6. p4kk0

FS: Driver's OEM Non-led Xenon housing

SOLD SOLD SOLD I have an used OEM xenon housing without Xenon bulb and without ballast, but with turn and city light bulbs, plus retaining clip and bulb plastic cover. Tabs are not broken, but it seems like one was repaired. I am selling because it has a scratch on top of the headlight. The...
  7. p4kk0

AFS Modules for OEM Xenon

SOLD I have a pair of used AFS modules I got from another forum member that I never used for my OEM Xenon retrofit. Priced lowered $150 shipped to U.S. only and paid via paypal. Basically, you get two for the price of one. afs by pakkito74, on Flickr
  8. p4kk0

OEM Non-LED Xenon housings

I have a set of OEM housings for sale: SOLD!!! $650 shipped to continental USA and paid via Paypal. Housings include turn signal bulbs and bright LED deAutokey OSRAM city lights that would need to be coded or replace for standard bulbs. Headlights have signs of normal wear and the driver's...
  9. p4kk0

Ed's LED Xenon Reps with Morimoto bulbs/ballasts

SOLD!!!! Hi there, I finally decided to go the OEM route. So, I am selling my Ed's LED reps and Morimoto Bulbs and ballasts. Reason for selling... I'm anal and one of the headligts has a barely unnoticable hazing. Ed has offered to send me a Lens cover to replace it. The thing is I don't want...
  10. p4kk0

Should I complain? OEM LED tails (pics)

Hi all, I just bought and installed OEM Cherry LED Tails and while unpacking them discovered a very minor chip on the highlighted area of the picture. (Unfortunately, I pay to much attention to little details). I really need your help to decide if I should complain to the company for this or...