GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 4

weathertech floor liners for mkvi

set of first row and second row weathertech floor liners out of my mkvi gti (may have the trunk mat for sale also, need to see if it fits in my new car). these things are a must for any car driven through the winter months. theyre in great condition, 2nd row were never used. ill clean the fronts...
  2. 4

FS: LED Dark red tail lights

for sale is a set of led dark red tail lights for mkvi. i bought them new last year from ed's thread here on the forums. had them on my car for maybe 10k miles. there is nothing wrong with them, like new. $280 + shipping and pp fee
  3. 4

quietest downpipe with loudest DSG blurp?

hey guys, im sure the last thing this forum wants to read is another downpipe question.. i want to add a downpipe to my car to mate with the stock catback and i am looking for the quietest downpipe i can get (stock noise level while crusing around, or slightly more). but i want the dsg blurps...
  4. 4

WTB: intake and catted downpipe

Wanting to go stage 2 on my mkvi gti. I am looking for an APR carbonio intake and a catted downpipe that will mate to the stock exhaust. Open to different brands on the downpipe as long as its catted. Figured I would test the used market on these items before I buy new. Please PM. Thank you :)
  5. 4

FS: hyper black 19in Nuespeed RSE14w/ PSS

up for sale is my set of 19in hyper black RSE14's. these wheels are out of stock and are limited edition. very hard to find now it seems. i am selling because i am converting my car back to stock detriots which i already have, so only looking for an outright sale. but i would be interested in a...
  6. 4

FEELER: WTT hyper black 19in Nuespeed RSE14w/ PSS + cash for OEM Laguna wheels

throwing the idea around of going back to 18's on my gti. i bought the hyper black 19in. neuspeed rse14 a few months ago along with a set of michelin PSS from allset. love the wheels and i get a lot of compliments on them, but considering trading them for a mint set of OEM laguna/35th...
  7. 4

WTT: 07' Mini Cooper S JCW for MKVI GTI 4 door

Not sure if I can post a non VW vehicle to offer for trade.. apologies in advance if not. Wanting to get into an MKVI GTI, the newer the better. Currently trying to sell my Mini Cooper S. More info on the Mini...