GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. palma

OZ Futuras 17x8.5 and 17x10

Parting out the car so I'm selling one of my favorite wheels. OZ Futuras 5x114 comes with Wobble Bolts 17x8.5 et45 with 1.5" lip 17x10 et45 with 2" lip Powdered gloss white with gloss black barrels They have flat backpads if you wanted to redrill Nitto Neogen tires have less than 5k on them...
  2. palma

mk5/6 Airlift Performance v2 air ride kit

Selling my air lift kit from my mk6 golf. All parts have less than 10k miles on them and never seen snow/salt. The car was summer driven only. My car currently only has 20k miles on it. Airlift V2 Management Adjustable Performance front struts with camber plates Stainless leader lines...
  3. palma

Photoshop request

Looking to powder coat my Futuras. Can you photoshop gurus do some magic on my wheels. I was thinking all white or all black chrome. Or even a bbs gold on lip and center. I don't want to do a polished lip. To much Time involved with keeping them looking good. If you have an idea yourself by...
  4. palma

Review: deautokey interior LED kit for golf 2.5

First off I want to say deautokey was superb to deal with. He answered all my questions quick and prompt. Communication is key with me and I felt that they stand up to my standards for a business. We built a kit minus the footwell lights because the golf does not have them. Even adjusted the...
  5. palma

My 2.5 build

Hello, My name is Bob and I was able to finally buy a car that I've been looking at for a little while now. 2013 Golf 2.5L, 5 speed of course with convenience and sunroof. I am coming from a 2005 GTi that was all stock. So in reality I didn't see this 2.5 as a downgrade stock for stock. It...
  6. palma

MKIV 1.8t GTi to MKVI Golf 2.5l

Hey everyone, New to the forum. Name is Bob. I've never actually driven the 2.5l golf yet but I'm wondering is it a major change from my 05 GTi that makes 180hp to the 13 golf that makes 170hp? I'm looking to buy a new Golf this week and I can't afford the GTi or I would probably get that...