GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. b4ceen

selling car, part out

Update to list of items 1) Winter tires on black steel rims $500 - Bought with the car from VW. - Used for 4 seasons, plenty of tread left. (9/32) - Pirelli Carving edge 205/55/16 91T 2) VW DG springs (Manual transmission) Might keep on the car since it may not be worth the money to...
  2. b4ceen

Selling my Neuspeed RSE12 Gunmetal

SOLD!
  3. b4ceen

Selling: GTI monster mats

SOLD!!!
  4. b4ceen

Anyone with a spare p zero nero tire?

Hi Guys, Does anyone out there have a p zero nero that they want to sell? I just need 1 tire. Please PM me if you have one with the price you want Willing to meetin to scarborough or markham area
  5. b4ceen

Selling forge diverter valve spacer

Sold! Great meeting you Sam You should come out to the meets :)
  6. b4ceen

FS: DEPO dark cherry LED tails

SOLD! Tim, it was nice meeting you
  7. b4ceen

Where did you install your back up camera?

I really want to get a backup camera...wondering for those people in the GTA, where you did the install and the price? If you did it yourself, who wants to help me? :)
  8. b4ceen

when are you putting on your summer wheels?

Im already seeing cars on the road with thier summer rims... Wondering how long people usually wait before they put them on? Seeing all these cars on the road today makes me tempted to put mine on now. :D
  9. b4ceen

FS: matte black VMR v701 18"

sold!
  10. b4ceen

LF: Front and/or rear sway bars!

Hi guys, Im in the market for a rear sway bar OR front and rear if that is what your selling. Im not interested in the front alone. Msg me if you have anything for sale! Thanks!
  11. b4ceen

FS: FEELER - Polar FIS+ PF03

SOLD! please lock
  12. b4ceen

RNS 510 sw4366 and updated Navteq Maps?

Hi all, Does anyone have the updated firmware for the RNS 510? SW4366? Also looking at the updated maps version 7963 If no one has it, I can get it for $50..anyone interested in splitting the costs? the more people the cheaper it is!
  13. b4ceen

GTI convertible?!?! dont know if this is a repost

Heres a youtube vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-eo88gYA2Q What do you think?
  14. b4ceen

Possible group buy on Ground Control camber plates

Hi all, Depending on interest, I have a buddy who can supply ground control camber plates... If your interested use the poll above. Price depends on how many ppl are really interested in getting a set. If there is enough interest ( at least 5-10 ppl) I can get a price.
  15. b4ceen

FS: OEM Dunlop SP sport 01 a/s tires

Hi, Selling 3 OEM dunlop sp sport 01 a/s tires. Tire size is 225/40/18 Has only been on the car for 6000km and then taken off for winter. I only have 3 because 1 had a bump on the sidewall due to a dang pothole! I ended up replacing all 4 instead of just 1. Will sell all 3 together or...
  16. b4ceen

Looking for: OEM dunlop sp sport 01 tire

No longer needed Please lock!
  17. b4ceen

Dg springs with 18x8.5 et35 rims?!

Hi all, Does anyone have this setup? Manual dg springs with rims 18x8.5 et35? I am on the edge of making a purchase but I'm a little nervous of poking and possible rubbing. My thought is to use the stock tires 225/40/18. Anyone who has any thoughts or pictures of this setup would be much...
  18. b4ceen

FS: OEM Serron wheels - no tires

Hi, I'm looking to sell my OEM Serron wheels. I'm re-using the stock tires for a different set of rims. The wheels have been used approx 7000KM and then removed - winters were put on. There is some minor rash and a small rock chip. (Cant remember which wheel) I can't take pics at the...
  19. b4ceen

LOOKING FOR: Your Suspension

Hi all, Looking to see if there is anyone wanting to unload their suspension... Im looking for coilovers and not springs. Let me know if anyone has anything...KM's/condition/price Thanks!