GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Engine Temps Running Hot After FMIC Install

I've had some issues with my car running hot after installing the Neuspeed FMIC. I also went GIAC Stage 2 clutch buster 91 tune at the same time. For some background, it's been 100-110 degrees out in AZ currently. Whenever I drive over 80mph on the freeway, with the AC on, the temp gauge on...
  2. T

FS: Laguna Wheels + Tires

SOLD
  3. T

Chinese RCD510 USB Question

I apologize in advance if this has been discussed elsewhere. I've been searching for awhile and just need some clarification. I'm looking into buying a chinese RCD510 to replace the stock RCD310 in my 2013 GTI. I can only seem to find the models that have the USB out on the back. From...
  4. T

HPA SHS vs Koni Coilovers

I'm currently riding on DG springs/Stock shocks and am looking to make the switch to a pair of coilovers. My goal is to go a bit lower and basically eliminate the wheel gap, while retaining maximum ride quality. My car's primary purpose is my 80mi a day commute, with a bit of spirited...
  5. T

Ebay GTI Style Side Skirts

Does anyone have any experience with these? Tried searching and couldn't find any threads on these. I know ebay parts are usually hit or miss for quality, but the GTI style side skirts are pretty simple by design...