GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

For Sale SPM Catback Exhaust

Used catback for sale, I finally found a box big enough to fit everything inside for shipping. $500 I also have the J pipe section that mates to the oem downpipe.
  2. J

houston part out

hello, if anyone is interested in any parts here is the link to my for sale thread. http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106680 I have a few items left, cf front lip, spm catback, koni yellows w/ h&r ss, headlights, floor mats, heatshield sun shade
  3. J

FS: Koni Yellows and H&R Super Sport Springs 8k miles

Below is the link to my fs page with pictures http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106680
  4. J

FS- SPM Turboback- TX

Below is the link to my FS page http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106680
  5. J

13' GTI MK6 partout!

Hello, unfortunately I am trading in my car for something else. Below will be what I have for sale. Currently everything is off my car except the rear shocks. I also do not have current pics of the koni yellows because I did not finish parting them out yet. Also have a headunit and stealthbox...
  6. J

Southbend stage 2 daily clutch issues

So I've had my stage 2 clutch for almost 20k miles. Today trying to move my car I put it in reverse and started moving, clutch pedal was stuck to the floor and wouldn't come back up. I kept the pedal depressed and sat there for a moment then the car evenevtually stalled out while pedal still...
  7. J

FS: CTS Turbo Intake $175 shipped OBO

I have an used intake I purchased from another member, everything is in working condition, slight blemishes from use, I have no use for this anymore. Asking $175 shipped OBO, see picture below, everything you see is how I received it from previous owner, filter has been cleaned and ready for...
  8. J

Motorcycles -- teach me please

I got hurt more on my grom and 50cc dirt bike than my big bikes. Ha, of course messing around though.
  9. J

Motorcycles -- teach me please

Taking the MSF course and gear is a must. As for the bike itself most people buy a 250 and get bored of it within the first month. I would honestly get a used 600 and go from there. Add some frame sliders or a race rail and you are good to go if your afraid you might drop it. Honestly if you...
  10. J

Motorcycle Thread

friends boosted rukus
  11. J

Motorcycle Thread

Here is my big bike
  12. J

Motorcycle Thread

working out the grom
  13. J

The Official Gun Thread

yes sir!
  14. J

The Official Gun Thread

fde one i spent roughly 1100ish
  15. J

The Official Gun Thread

lol, whats cheap?
  16. J

The Official Gun Thread

some eye candy
  17. J

The Official Gun Thread

Haha yeah, I have more guns here than some of the LAPD officers I've worked with
  18. J

The Official Gun Thread

have you seen the glock 42's?
  19. J

How many tires have you replaced due to punctures in the last two years?

bought road hazard warranty from discount tire when i first bought my car, put nails in all 4 to get better tires, and repeat before tread gets too low
  20. J

color matching front valence and sidemarkers

i recently purchase a can of paint matched spray paint from Automotive Touchup and decided to color match my front valence and sidemarker lights. here are some pics. i will take more as soon as i put everything back together tomorrow. hopefully there is sunlight. enojy! bumper removed...