GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Krautmobile

ARP / Carbonio 2.5L Cold Air Intake

Bump. 225 obo.
  2. Krautmobile

ARP / Carbonio 2.5L Cold Air Intake

Used APR Carbonio cold air intake. In good serviceable shape in original box as pictured. Includes a Spectre reusable filter and secondary air pump filter. Does have a small mark on it as pictured. Will ship to you in CON US for $275. Contact nine seven nine 220 fifteen forty.
  3. Krautmobile

FS: APR Carbonio for MK6 2.5L

I am selling my APR Carbonio for 2.5l MK6 Golf. It is in used condition, but has no problems. It is missing the little L bracket that it came with, and one hose clamp. Has everything else. Looking to get $ Shipped in $150 shipped in the 48-states. please email me at t . a . peterson @...
  4. Krautmobile

EBC Greenstuff Pad Set like new.

I’ll sell you all four wheels of the EBC green stuff pads. They have been on my car for a week. They make too much dust for me. Going to put oems back on. 50$ shipped for all of them. :w00t:
  5. Krautmobile

Koni Coil-Overs for Sale

I have a set of the fully adjustable Konis for sale they have about 20k miles on them. Includes everything you see in the box. Asking 450 shipped. Located in Brenham Texas. Some pictures of them installed on car are below.
  6. Krautmobile

FS: MK6 GTI Flat Bottom Steering Wheel No Paddles Non-MFSW

For sale is a no-paddles non-mfsw Steering wheel. It is in okay shape, and the defects have been noted in the pictures. Does Not include airbag. Looking to get 200$ +Shipping OBO PayPal is okay. Located in central Texas. PM me for any info. IMG_0495 by Tanner Peterson, on Flickr IMG_0496...
  7. Krautmobile

I've got this stupid sounding noise...

I've had a stupid sounding noise now for probably 20,000m in my car. (2012 2.5 golf mk6) It has Koni coil overs on it. I took a video of it, and it sounds quite faint in the video compared to in the car, although its there. Its the faint creaking noise you can hear only for the first second of...
  8. Krautmobile

ISO: License plate tow hook bracket

Willing to buy one. For my wife's Tiguan. They are the same as for the GTI. I love mine so much, I have to get her one too.
  9. Krautmobile

DIY: Stock 2.5 Exhaust to Stock GTI Exhaust

So I had been looking around for a good DIY for swapping a Stock GTI exhaust in place of the Stock 2.5 exhaust. I couldn't really find what I was looking for, but only found more general swaps, or swaps on TDIs, which are pretty similar. Regardless... I did the swap, and decided to throw...
  10. Krautmobile

2.5 Stock Exhaust to Stock GTI Exhaust DIY.

So I had been looking around for a good DIY for swapping a Stock GTI exhaust in place of the Stock 2.5 exhaust. I couldn't really find what I was looking for, but only found more general swaps, or swaps on TDIs, which are pretty similar. Regardless... I did the swap, and decided to throw...
  11. Krautmobile

2.5L stock cat-back exhaust

Located in College Station, would meet half way to Houston, or Austin. $75 takes it. mostly to cover gas for meeting you. Its in perfect shape. I could leave it sitting in my garage, but if anyone's interested, shoot me a pm. (Tips not included)
  12. Krautmobile

Rear Shock Mount Install Kit ES#251158

Still sealed in box, ended up not needing it. https://www.ecstuning.com/ES251158/ 50$ + Shipping. :thumbsup:
  13. Krautmobile

WTB GTI exhaust valence

As stated, looking for an exhaust valence in good shape. Located near Houston. Would pay shipping if the price is right. Cheers!
  14. Krautmobile

Alright guys, my Koni's need help

About three months ago I installed the Koni coilovers on my 2.5l. The install went smooth, and I loved the results. I replaced the front strut mounts, replaced the stretch bolts, really tried to do everything by the book. Now they haven't given me a single problem, except this gosh darn rattle...
  15. Krautmobile

Hitler finds out about the new APR stage 1 tune for the MQB platform

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYVuuN6ZWyI&feature=youtu.be :bellyroll: Sorry if this is a re-post. It made my day though.
  16. Krautmobile

iPad mini 2 WiFi 16GB

Gently used Wi-Fi iPad Mini two retina 16GB in Grey for sale. A few slight nicks around edges, comes in original box with charger and cord, and anti-glare screen protector. $200 + Shipping/PP fees iPad is still under apple warranty as well. two-one-zero-eight-two-three-two-five-eight-one
  17. Krautmobile

Parts list for installing Koni 1150 Coilovers.

Afternoon guys, First off, I have a 2012 VW Golf 2.5 with 38000 miles on it. It has 17" Anthracite Goal Wheels, and new BFGoodrich g-force sport comp 2 tires. I'm getting ready to purchase a set of Koni 1150-5080-1 coilovers from ECS. Included with this, I am planning on purchasing ECS's...
  18. Krautmobile

The Official Gun Thread

I absolutely love it. Its a quality gun.
  19. Krautmobile

So a VW dealer messed up my door.

Don't feel so bad. My father drove my mother's 2.5 Passat home from Clear Lake VW a month ago after getting her oil changed. She complained the next day that the car was making weird noise. He opened the hood to find the oil cap sitting in the battery box and alas... No oil in the engine.
  20. Krautmobile

The Official Gun Thread

Any other Dan-Wesson owners?