GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ChrisChen1990

FS:OZ Opera II Staggered

FS:OZ Opera II Staggered "Price Dropped" Need these gone!!!!!!! Selling these wheels. 18x8.5/9.5, ET35. Center hub size: 75.1mm. Bolt pattern: 5x114.3. They are mounted with Yokohama S-drive tires with more than 75% thread of life. 205/40/18 all around. $800 with tires + Hub centric...
  2. ChrisChen1990

FT/FS: Rays G-games 77SOG

Looking for trade or for sale of a set of 18" Rays G-games 77SOG wheels. No scratches, perfect condition. These are 5x112 lug pattern, direct drill from Rays. Offset 35. I bought these wheels with original gun metal color, they are powder coated in white. Just shoot me what you have...
  3. ChrisChen1990

SF Bay Area Eggettes Meet Feeler!

New parts have just arrived today. Can't wait to get the clutch installed. I will be ready for the next meeting.:thumbup:
  4. ChrisChen1990

Build your own RSR clutch kit - Parts list

My pressure plate has arrived today. But I am confused. Why does the pressure plate come with a clutch disk? Compared to the TDI one, there are some differences. Can I used that clutch disk? Or I can just ignore that disk?
  5. ChrisChen1990

Build your own RSR clutch kit - Parts list

My new clutch disk just came. less than 4days of shipping.
  6. ChrisChen1990

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Sunday bump:cool:
  7. ChrisChen1990

FT/FS: Magnaflow Catback

SOLD
  8. ChrisChen1990

SF Bay Area Eggettes Meet Feeler!

Friday after school=>Eggettes time.
  9. ChrisChen1990

Replacing Subframe Bolts Help

I had my FSB & RSB installed. But the shop I went to made me totally disappointed. They broke mine bolts because they overtighten them. And they just simply replace them using some similar bolts. WTF!!!! :mad0259:And now, I can feel the subframe moves, I always hear clunking noise when I lock...
  10. ChrisChen1990

Fault Code-001056

I am stage 2 flushed, TBE, K&N air-intake. Unlike other people say they run with 18-20 psi, my car only has 15 peak. Today I plugged my VAGCOM, and I found a fault code. "001056"- Catalyst System; Bank 1 Efficiency Below Threshold Anyone knows what that is?
  11. ChrisChen1990

Help, Fault Code 001056

I am stage 2 flushed, TBE, K&N air-intake. Unlike other people say they run with 18-20 psi, my car only has 15 peak. Today I plugged my VAGCOM, and I found a fault code. "001056"- Catalyst System; Bank 1 Efficiency Below Threshold Anyone knows what that is? :iono::iono::iono:
  12. ChrisChen1990

Help:My Navi doesn't work.

2011 GTI. North America Map. I don't know if my RNS315 needs to be updated. Whenever I use the Navi, I always can't locate myself. When I am driving, I always see myself in the sea. My map version is V1. I don't know what the exact problem is. But I want to see if it will be fine after I update...
  13. ChrisChen1990

I need a code for reference!!!Please help

I did a VagCom for a 2011 Golf 4-door. (Adding Door Warning Lights), but it ended up I messed up the original code of the Door Elect 42, 52, 62, 72. Now, the window of the driver door just can't roll up/down automatically.:mad0259::mad0259::mad0259: Who has a 2011 4-door Golf in the forum? I...
  14. ChrisChen1990

VCD code help

I did a coding for a 2011 4-door Golf. But I was doing the stupidest thing which was didn't record the original code of the front door. (Adding Warning Light) Does anybody in the forum that can help me? I would like to use other's ode as reference. I have done tons of research and tried many...
  15. ChrisChen1990

VCD code help

I did a coding for a 2011 4-door Golf. But I was doing the stupidest thing which was didn't record the original code of the front door. (Adding Warning Light) Does anybody in the forum that can help me? I would like to use other's ode as reference. I have done tons of research and tried many...
  16. ChrisChen1990

Help!!!Removing Headliner.

Does anybody know or have done the headliner removal? I am recently doing a sound deadening for the whole car. I already stripped most of the interior parts but only stuck on removing the headliner. There are four V-clips that I can't really pull out. Here is the picture of the V-clips that look...
  17. ChrisChen1990

Larger Rear Rotor Size

After upgrading the brake pads and Stoptech stainless brake hose, doing a mod on rotors is my next step, especially upgrading my rear rotor size (for better look). I saw every single modded GTI in China has upgraded rear rotors. A friend of mine owns a VTTR, a brand from Taiwan. Performance...
  18. ChrisChen1990

WTT: Koni Coilovers

I had my Koni coilovers installed for about 8 months. I want to trade something new, probably K-sport coilovers is my priority. The coilovers are in the car. I don't have the pics in hand since my car is in the dealership for radiator replacement. I will be posted pics after I got my car back.