GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Superpro ALK like new

Selling my superpro ALK. Used for less than 3000 miles. $200 shipped in the lower 48. Loved the way the car handled with these, but headed back to stock.
  2. R

WALK effects on braking and neutral throttle corners

Hi everyone, Been searching and reading around for a week or so about this and I haven't really found anyone discussing what I'm looking for so…. How does your WALK or Super Pro ALK equipped car compare to stock with regards to braking behavior and how does it handle in neutral throttle...
  3. R

Dead oem HID, need a little help

Hi all, Ive got a dead passenger side HID. The light housing got water in it, the bulb blew, I replaced the bulb but now the light wont come on. Does anyone know where the fuses for the headlights are? or if its super hard to swap ballasts? I'm just trying to narrow this down so I can figure...
  4. R

Headlight cap fell off?

The rubber cap behind the factory HIDs on my passenger side is missing. The guys at Livingston VW replaced the headlights under warranty last year and they are telling me that these caps just fall off, like its a regular thing. Sounds like BS to me. Anyone else ever lose a cap? I think these...