GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BringerOdeath

Random mk6 parts!

Random mk6 parts https://imgur.com/gallery/ndsspK8 Control arm bushing https://imgur.com/gallery/fKTtpch If you see something you would like, shoot me an offer! Trying to clear out a bunch of random stuff I have. I have Superpro control arm bushings, new never used, but pressed into...
  2. BringerOdeath

Mirror Assemblies/door modules with Dip.

I have a set of OEM mirror assemblies with the right side having the reverse mirror dip. It includes left and right door modules that are for folding mirrors 792A and 793A modules to be exact. These have oem puddle lights and heated mirrors. Also included is a set of folding mirror motors from a...
  3. BringerOdeath

AWE S3 style Turbo outlet pipe

I have a brand new AWE S3 style TOP for aftermarket hoses, but you can cut the oem hose coupler ring and still use it :). This pipe eliminates the leaky turbo outlet pipe coupler that can cause a boost leak. SOLD
  4. BringerOdeath

WTB: OEM GOLF Dark Cherry Tails

Looking to give my DEPO tails to a buddy, so I am looking for OEM dark Cherry LED tails for MK6. PM me your price!
  5. BringerOdeath

F/S: OSRAM LEDriving headlights Black

I have a set of Osram Xenarc LEDriving headlights in the black option. Drivers headlight is brand new. The passenger side has crazing/spidering on the inside of the lens(see pic). Both headlights work perfectly outside of the lens on the passenger side, which was on ly on my car for 3 months. I...
  6. BringerOdeath

WTB: Wide front fenders

Looking to see if anyone has the SRS-tec or bks Wide front fenders. Looking to see if anybody wants to sell them before I buy some from europe.... :)
  7. BringerOdeath

What vw cars have a rear brake line with a 12mm banjo size

I went to install the rear mk7 perf package brakes (same as golf r and audi ttrs rear calipers) and after taking everything off, i noticed its a bigger 12mm banjo bolt and fitting. I can pull some rear lines from the junkyard for now, but i dont know which cars have the right sized banjo bolt.....
  8. BringerOdeath

F/S: TTRS/18Z/17Z, ETC caliper set feeler thread.....

I am able to get a hold of used TTRS/18Z/17Z/ GTI perf pack caliper sets. would any of you be interested in them at these prices shipped. I can get them for these prices shipped : 17Z fronts for $350, and the whole set for $500. 18Z fronts for $390 and the whole set for $550. TTRS calipers...
  9. BringerOdeath

WTB: Leather mk6 rear seats

I installed TT front leather seats and I would like a set of Rear Leather GTI seats to have leather all around. I can get mk5 leather rears, but I think that they are more grey than black. I was trying to see if S5/a5 seats would fit in the rear, but no one could confirm if they would fit. PM...
  10. BringerOdeath

Do 4 door leather mk5/mk6 rear seats fit in 2 door mk6 gti.

I am working n swapping in Audi TT seats and I wanted to switch my rear seats to leather as well. I wanted to onow if rear seats from a 4 door gti will fit my 2 door? Also, what rear seats from what cars will fit? S5 or a5 or just mk5/6 seats?
  11. BringerOdeath

Audi TT seats retrofit

I picked up a set of TT leather seats with the alcantara from a local junkyard for a very good price. I am wanting to retrofit them on my gti, but I could use some help with the wiring. I have to convert the connectors to vw connectors. I pulled some harnesses that were the same as mine from a...
  12. BringerOdeath

FS: Random Parts for sale, OEM and aftermarket

So I have some parts taking up room that I am going to put up for sale..... Osram xenarc headlight, black. Needs a new lens (same lens as oem, aboit 35 bucks online) $200 shipped. You can contact osram directly to order the drivers side headlight. LINK TO PICS Headlight right side...
  13. BringerOdeath

TT-RS caliper/Rotor+ passat spindle Fitment Questions

I picked up some TTRS calipers and rotors. I currently use the 17z brake setup and I have passat spindles and control arms I want to swap in and they won't work since the 17Z mount on the rear of the spindle. Would the TTRS calipers mount to passat spindles without issue or do I need caliper...
  14. BringerOdeath

Audi TTRS caliper Crossover tube.

I have been trying to source the crossover tubes or figure out what brembo crossover tubes will work on TT-RS calipers and if there is a place to buy them. Does anyone have a part number or place they can be source from? Thanks!
  15. BringerOdeath

WTB AUdi TTRS front Passenger side caliper.

I am planning to install passat spindles/control arms and my Brembo 17z kit won't fit the Passat spindles since they mount on the rear of the spindle and the aluminum is too thick. I was able to get a hold of the driver side caliper and the oem rotors. Need a passenger side caliper in any...
  16. BringerOdeath

BringerOdeath's "Better late than never build log"

Sooooooo, after much prodding from some forum members, (some who live near me), I have decided to start a very late in the game build log. What I have done since I bought my car in 2012...... COSMETIC/ELECTRONIC MODS: Ed's headlights, version 2 with 15 LED's (Black)(sold, no longer on car)...
  17. BringerOdeath

CTS DV relocate intake coupler issue

Sooooo, I am really getting tired of the coupler that goes between my intake pipe and my K04. It keeps popping off or the clamp slides off of it. Every time I get it tightened down well, a couple of weeks go by and it comes back off. Trying to find an alternative that will work that has the side...
  18. BringerOdeath

Are TT or passat LCAs and Spindles worth it?

Is it worth changing over to the passat or tt lca and spindles? Opinions!
  19. BringerOdeath

FS: LSD Shim kit(5 quantity): 02B498210

I have 5 left over shims for an lsd install for setting preload: $20 shipped.
  20. BringerOdeath

FS: SQS 02Q/M 5th-6th gear shift fork reinforcement

http://www.sqsracing.com/produkt/457:563:02q-02m-fork-reinforcement-kit Ordered this when we did my LSD install, but it didn't get here in time to put in and I had to get my lsd and clutch installed. It was 40 euro plus 10 euro shipping, selling for $40 shipped.